What's the Longest You've Waited For A GB Purchase?

BluMan Chu

Premium Supporter
Nov 21, 2014
The question is self explanatory - if you've purchased a product on this site through a Host, what is the longest you've waited for the product to ship? I ask because I'm still waiting for a "Wood Box" edition of UNFORGIVEN I purchased nearly a year ago. The host has only provided one brief response a few months ago, claiming that the product "should be" available by December 2023 but we're approaching April of the following year. They have been unresponsive since. This item cost me nearly $200 so it's not something to overlook. I feel that, since the product was being sold through this site, someone from the site should step in. Thoughts?

Must be Manta's The Batman One Click, getting close to two years now. Paid June 2022, Aniv shipped to a wrong address, never received it, never got a refund/replacement. Still waiting, even though the tracking literally states "destruction of items."

• Wow
Reactions: DentedSteelbook
Must be Manta's The Batman One Click, getting close to two years now. Paid June 2022, Aniv shipped to a wrong address, never received it, never got a refund/replacement. Still waiting, even though the tracking literally states "destruction of items."

Is this why Group Buys seem to have virtually vanished? Irresponsible hosts? All we can do is sit around and wait until the products drop out of the blue?? This isn't a good look for this site.

On two occasions I never received items and I never purchased from that particular company again... They were useless and unhelpful. Nothing to do with the host on the group but the seller sending the stuff...

Reactions: BluMan Chu
The question is self explanatory - if you've purchased a product on this site through a Host, what is the longest you've waited for the product to ship? I ask because I'm still waiting for a "Wood Box" edition of UNFORGIVEN I purchased nearly a year ago. The host has only provided one brief response a few months ago, claiming that the product "should be" available by December 2023 but we're approaching April of the following year. They have been unresponsive since. This item cost me nearly $200 so it's not something to overlook. I feel that, since the product was being sold through this site, someone from the site should step in. Thoughts?
Im in a similar situation.

I ordered the King Kong UHD Club Wooden Box directly from The KOSM webstore. I placed the order in July 2023. The website stated that shipping would begin from August 2023.

Now its March 2024 and nothing happened yet.

Ive sent a first request for an update on my order in November 2023, but I didnt receive any answer.

Then I noticed that the Item in the KOSM shop changed its status to sold out. So Ive sent another request in January 2024. This time I received a response stating that my order is still secured and that it can take Up to two months for the items to arrive from China.

So from my understanding KOSM is probably collecting enough UHD Club orders to make the shipping from China worth it. Its probably the same for your Unforgiven Box. All we can do at this point is wait. More active communication from KOSMs side would be nice though.