Digibook Willy Wonka Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
61dlqbdREvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Willy-Wonka-Chocolate-Factory-Blu-ray/dp/B0021L9MO6

Last edited:
Decent price for this on Amazon currently ($19.99). DeepDiscount has it (and other DB's) for B1G1 (appx. $14 each). I went the Amazon route as I had a $5 off coupon.

Yeah great deals on AMZ digibooks right now. Didnt know of deep discount, they charge shipping tho? I just bought Shawshank and How the West was won yesterday.

Wreck deepdiscount is free ship:) Been ordering from them for years. Shipping is slow (you can order a $5 DVD and still get free ship), but I've never had a problem.

I dont think it will increase or decrease it. A lot of blu-ray fans either like digibooks or don't. I think for those who want the digibook and don't own it already aren't going to say "well I'll just get this box set instead." I think some blu-ray fans who don't like digibooks and want a greater edition of the Wonka classic will surely get this set. But they aren't the ones setting the demand for the Wonka digibook since they arent interested in it.

I'm a digibook collector, and I own the wonka digibook, but if I didn't I wouldnt settle for the wonka box set which will more than likely replicate all the other box editions like Wizard of Oz, Sound of Music and Gone with the Wind. I can still get ahold of any of those "limited" box sets but it's hard as hell to get a Wonka digibook now.

And keep in mind, the price of the box set isn't cheaper than the digibook. Even tho its the same movie and you get more stuff in the box set, I don't think its going deter those away who want the wonka digibook from eventually getting it.