[WINNER ANNOUNCED] #2 Zero Dark Thirty Steelbook (Best Buy Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
winner has been announced on post #128 HERE

My fellow ninjasssssssssssss!

It's time to reward one of you for your loyalty to the HDN cause by offering a copy of Zero Dark Thirty steelbook to ONE of you!

Thanks: All Bow down to Staff member apsmith for donating this prize! :scat:

View attachment 57885
(Thanks to Earthscope for picture)

To enter: All you have to do is reply to the thread with a picture of your favorite (or least favourite) Movie Boss and tell us why you would or wouldn't want to work for them! :naughty:

Competition will close on Friday @ 10PM (UK time)

Shipping: Worldwide shipping covered!

:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
e2yje8uh.jpg

Mr Burns

jennifer-aniston-new-horrible-bosses-trailer.jpg

I know everyone keeps saying this one but...anyone who chooses something different is wrong. If you've seen Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses then you'll see how she is the perfect boss! I'd choose her because she is a boss I'd never want to say no to.

This guy up front, in the middle. Seems like a fun-to-be-around kind of fella, with a strong sense of honor.

a-bittersweet-life-3.jpg

My worst boss:

joffrey_zpsf1340b80.jpeg

More tv-series boss....
reason: I like to keep my head were it belongs.

HB.jpg

I've not noticed anyone mentioning Jennifer Aniston from Horrible Bosses.
How could you work with this woman as your boss. Your sat at your desk busily working away, when she comes along, chews on your ear therefore distracting you resulting in mistakes and poor efficiencies. You get sacked, lose your house, wife divorces you and takes your children and the family pet. And all because Jennifer Aniston got a bit peckish on your lugholes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best boss :

F4NJeyb.png

Michael Scott - The Office, because he's just freaking cool.

Thanks for the give-away David ! :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.