[WINNER CHOSEN]# 2 Bloodsnake & MGD's EPIC Kindle HD7/Steelbook Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGD

Premium Supporter
Feb 10, 2013
Boston, MA
Ninja Week Banner.jpg

Ninja Week.jpg

This year we wanted to do something special for Hi-def Ninja, so Three Prizes will be up for grabs! Check it out!

gold-silver-bronze.jpg

1st place (Grand Prize) - Kindle Fire HD 7 (8GB) - Black

Kindle.jpg

2nd place
- Rise and Dawn of the Apes (Blu-Ray Slipcover (US) and Steelbook (MX)

Apes.jpg

3rd place - Godzilla/Pacific Rim Sanborns Exclusive Double Pack (MX)

Godzilla.jpg

*Each Prize will include some delicious Hot & Spicy treats from The Mexican Wonka!!! :hungry:
Mexican Wonka!.jpg

Info:

1. OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS

2. FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

3. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MARCH 1st - (Details below *)

* The Winner will NOT be selected by your usual Random.org. This will be more special than that! Once the Give-Away has come to an end, all the names of the participants will each be placed in balloons and pinned to a cork board. Franky will then blindfold his wife Alyssa! :naughty: and she will be tasked to throw a Dart! 3 Darts, 3 Popped Balloons, 3 Winners! And it will be in Order.

This event will be filmed to announce the WINNERS on youtube! :yt:

ALERT: THIS GIVE-AWAY HAS CONCLUDED

If you could create your own film, what would it be like? It can be short or long just tell your story and have fun with it! :D

Bloodsnake's Example:

"There was once a Ghetto Neighborhood by the name of Digitalbabeville, there lived a Candy Pimp that would slap his Ninja hoes Harry and Earthscope for always coming up short. Ricker was a dealer that would sell cotton candy in the alleys, and the day came... The Candy Pimp sent his hitman PKAVFC. He rolled up in his Mr. Bean G-Ride rapping as he pulled out a 9 and started blasting Rickers ass, :sing: "Straight outta Candyland! Crazy muthaf**ka name Pablo, from the Collecting Gang named NINJAS with ATTITUDE!"

THE END...

Message from Frankie (Bloodsnake) and Matthew (MGD)

We want to thank @Wreck, @digitalbabe, @apsmith21, @tridon, @PunkNinja and the rest of the HDN community! Both of us appreciate all the support from everyone to help put this event together. We wouldn't want to do this at any other forum!

In the words of Bloodsnake, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!" :cool::woot:

Now go enjoy Ninja Week 2015!
:thumbs:

28be1ab8-61a7-41a1-8d98-ee99b4368ae1.jpg

List of participants:

Jericho
howiesteed
Colombianlove41
terry44
chunk
meaner
whysoserious?
zoneism
Hooch
PunkNinja
Civer
SuRawks
denizen
xxquartzxx
Kuzco
Djpaddy
Nightbreed1984
crossbow
KeyserSoze30
lolwut
LucasEatWorld
kryptonite
Dan Kyte
PKAVFC - Winner*

tokaman
harry
charleybusko
Ricardo13
rj531
jdclark88
elektrickblue
mactaylor
Ask - Winner*

davidson
123kid
pi2loc
kbr1656
Bunk
spass
TheStixter
Asopp
spawnshop
nefilim
metal hunter
runk0002
comICS-soon
vurt
Joanie Mason
RobertJoseph17
Raggle Fraggle!
Antman
gilbertofelix
dannywizkid
Madness
jaws finatic
sunnyx
Ronnie3067
galareta2332
oldboy
Lester
vampire75
claudius181991 - Winner*

Towser
severo
monsterzebra
monstar
shejon01
DADDYCOOL187
T800kaz
jackie879
steveguna
himanshu
bantha11
crag88
Master13
toyklectrr
bigballas01
Miffed

Slinchafi
Tonks

Grand Prize - @claudius181991

2nd place
- @Ask

3rd place
- @PKAVFC

Enjoy! #BestWeekEver #NinjaWeek #HDNFU**INGROCKS

Ninja Week Banner.jpg

Last edited:
A super viking warrior is dropped into a maze in which he must fight his way out against convics put in the maze as part of a death sentence with minimal weapons however the maze is Old mine shaft that goes deep undergroud were u must go to claim the key that open a exit door at the top.

However on working his way down the mine killing convicts he comes across a old hatch that takes his curiosity. On entering he falls into a old space ship that has alien markings that make no sence. Next thing a stargate like portal opens up sucking him in before he is chucked out into a world of desolation.

The only looking possible way to get back is to reach the tall tower on the horizon in the distance however his path is met with trap after trap with each trap becoming harder to pass.

When the warrior reaches the single tower with a tunnel or light shining on a stargate he is met by the worlds darkest creators.

The creators show there honour to the skilled warrior by branding his skin with the alien markings for a true warrior before sending back through the gate to his home world however the branding had infected the Warriors blood with a poison that turns him into a alien dummy that still has the ability to function like a normal man but programmed to kill all human life.

Epic givaway many thanks

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD
My film be a cyberpunk type film where as humanity becomes more advanced they become more and more like machines as they cybernetically alter themselves and their bodies. They are slowly assimilated into a collective system which is controlled by the most intelligent humans who assimilated. Life becomes systematic like a computer as the system hunts radical forerunners who haven't opened up their consciousness to the system and must use Guerrilla and underground tactics to take down the system that threatens their very existence.

• Helpful Post
If I created a film I would want to tell the story of an evil twin and a good twin. The evil twin would be powerful and the good twin would be invincible. The evil twin could cause no harm to him.

• Helpful Post
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

My movie would be Western based. Drifter comes into town being run by a powerful few. While in it befriends a young kid who he takes under his wing teaching him all that he knows. While out on the town the drifter ends up being shot and killed leading the young kid to take things into his own hands using what he's learned to extract revenge.

• Helpful Post
I would create a film based in a futuristic world ruled by Blondes. A harsh, cruel world!
In this despite their clear genetic superiority people with red hair are persecuted and treated as second class citizens!
Our hero would be a 33year old man with flaming red hair and an amazing ginger beard! he would help the down trod masses to rise up and kill the evil blonde King called Boris Johnson!

thanks for the giveaway!

• Helpful Post
Meditation-Benefits-A-Way-To-Pay-Attention-300x275.jpg

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED

UPDATE:

ALERT:THIS GIVE-AWAY HAS CONCLUDED & THE WINNERS WILL BE SHOWN March 1st! STAY TUNED!

THANKS HDN!!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Opening shot is a panorama of a wasteland, with remnants of an ancient civilization. Those old relics resemble what we now perceive as designs from a not too distant future. In this world, only one "species" has survived...

A few years from now, all disc based media becomes obsolete, but buyers and collectors have a hard time in letting go of the physical aspect of the format. A glimpse of the dusted faceplate shows a partial word of the only corporation that still managed to survive with physical media formats. The only letters we can make out are "...cana...". They developed a new type of hybrid packaging, implementing the new nanochip technology in a nice, collectible metal case. To warrant the actual production of these cases, they decide to include something special on those "chips", an interactive collection of memories of those involved in production of the specific movie. But this effort to save their business got out of hand. The power of those memory collections was underestimated, and began to develop, evolve, and ultimately fight for their existence.

Centuries later, they are the last remaining intelligent life form. Steelbooks reign supreme.

@MGD
minions-alarm-goes-off-in-despicable-me-2-gif_zpsb8dd5af8.gif

That's it NINJAS! :stop: This Give-Away has come to an end! :thumbs: THANKS to all those that participated, soon, my wife and I will start getting our Dart Game ready! :woot: We'll post the video tonight! :)

STAY TUNED!
popcorn2.gif
(@Tonks will be the final entry)

Reactions: PKAVFC and MGD
it's a guy who's depress all the time, have a beautifull wife but can't make her happy with his sadness. When he go at his usual bar for a drink, a young energetic man came an order a vodka redbull. Depress guy order one too and boost his life. He began to drink redbull everyday and make his wife happy again. But one day, One redbull to much and got an hearth attack, fell and broke his back. Now is in whellchair for the rest of his life.

Moral of the story, dont drink vodka redbull AHAH :p ( sorry for the bad english )

Thanks for the giveaway!

This story is about a man, Ben, whom at the early age of twelve (or sooner) creates what we all at one point had; an imaginary friend. What made this one so different is that Ben's didn't disappear as he grew older, it just got more real inside him. He named him Christopher Christoph Christopherson. He was twelve, it's originality. Christopher kept showing up to lend an ear for Ben even though Ben knew he didn't exist. All through public school and high school everyone thought he was crazy or mentally sick for still having an operable and hyper realistic vision of his imaginary friend. It's not until Ben's eighteenth birthday when all of this becomes scary true. It will turn out that Christopher will become a real life person and show up in some way to greet Ben on his birthday. He isn't on acid or tripping massive balls, he's just finally realizing that he suffers from schizophrenia. He was talking to himself, not every now and again, but constantly, about every single decision in life. As though someone was on his hip the entire time. He never knew something was wrong with him, even after his family and friends drew concerns multiple of times, counseling, therapy, nothing would convince him of reality. Christopher never existed to anyone else's eyes, only Ben's but Christopher only came to life to show to show him he's not real and that life doesn't work like that. He would end up having a really long talk with Christopher and would come to terms with his reality.

Twelve years later: thirty year old Ben finds a box in his closet labeled "School Stuff" boldly written on the front of the box. The memory of Christopher is just that, a memory. Even though he doens't dream or converse with him anymore, those memories still linger from time to time. Inside the box he found many papers from college (He now is a working non fiction writer), high school, and even some grade school assignments. Laying perfectly intact, folded in one perfect square was a story titled "Christopher" by his twelve year old self. It wasn't a future warning of what occurred, but more of a story he created. He knew after about a month at school, an invisible friend wasn't going to last, he knew all of this but only refused to believe it to get true genuine reactions from people. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia and actually did suffer but it wasn't because of Christopher. Now an adult with a loving wife and possible children on the way, Ben completes his first book as a professional author, properly titled "Christopher".

I tried my best to bring my vision of this story to words. I'm still roughly in the starting stages so that is why it may be confusing to understand. I just wanted to give a brief idea of this story, still lots to add but didn't want to write all night as I don't got time.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.