[WINNER CHOSEN] 2 Pairs Of Aviator & Peter Pan Steelbooks (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Opens: 7PM EST Wednesday
Closes: Noon EST Sunday
Donated By: @Wreck
Condition: New/Sealed
Shipping: Covered by HDN
# of Winners: 2 via Random Number Generator

To enter this giveaway, please post 1) if you could have an aerial tour of any place on Earth, where would it be? and 2) When you are 12 years old, an eternal youth serum is developed, but the supply is severely limited. You are chosen as one of the candidates to receive the treatment through a random lottery. The prospect of never dying of old age is tantalizing for you, but you know that friends and family will still age normally and eventually die. Do you accept or pass on the offer?

ENJOY NINJA WEEK AND GOOD LUCK

10892766-1389359282-77530.jpg

10847259-1383926295-491763-jpg.51574

Last edited:
•I would like to take an aerial tour of thialand

•I reakon I would pass, I would ponder on the idea and a part of me would like to have it but I get emotional at times and couldn't handle living past maybe my son or daughter and my friends and then each 50-60-70 years new friends and possibly new children and so on

Thanks for the giveaway

1) I'd love to fly over and follow the great wall of china

2) While trepidation would set it, I think I'd take it. The thought of ceasing to exist scares me sometimes

Phenomenal giveaway!!

I would love an aerial tour of The Galāpagos.

I would pass. Time is precious as everyone knows but growing is a great experience in itself.

Aerial tour: I'd like a flyby of an active volcano; but if that's too dangerous how about the Serengetti during migration.

At the age of 12 I'd have taken the serum for sure. But when I'd passed the chronological age of 20 and still hadn't had sex because I looked like a 12 year old, I'd regret it.

1.Prague, such a beautiful city
2.I'll pass,it'd be horrible to see everyone die while you're still young.

Thanks for the giveaway

An aerial view of the Maldives. It'll be amazing seeing that expanse of the bluest looking water ever...from the air.

I'd definitely pass. Dying is a part of living. I don't want to interfere with the natural cycle of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.