[WINNER CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series 2017 - Slipcover Bonaza! #010

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

full

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: POST A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE SLIPCOVER EDITION!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

full

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: POST A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE SLIPCOVER EDITION!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.
I'm a HUGE slipcover wh*re... so HERE I am! :naughty: :D Thanks for another Give-Away @apsmith21 :thumbs:

My most favorite slipcover(s) has to be these 2 (can't pick 1, I love them both) :notworthy:
Godzilla (2014) from Thailand and The Raid Redemption from Canada :cool:
GZ Thailand Blu-Ray_1.JPG raid1canada.JPG

Apart from magic fullslips from FAC or Asian retailers...when i think about slipCOVER it think about this beauty:

Thanks for this giveaway. Great prizes! Thanks for the oportunity.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Awesome giveaway!! Thanks for the opportunity! :D

Too many slips to name. This is one of my favorites though :D
gone-girl-lenticular-blufans-29-07.png

(Not my picture )
Blufans' Lenti Gone Girl release. The Lenti effect on it is incredible.

Drive Futureshop is the go-to gem...but as far as overall quality and glossy color, Nova's Leon took the cake!
full

My favorite as far as I could see on pictures, is this
IMG_5916.JPG

I didn't get lucky on having ANY version of Guardians of the Galaxy... hopping for this time...:joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.