[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #12 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: TBA

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite thing about Manta Lab releases? The slips, the cards, the stickers, the SteelBook itself...

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Thanks for the Giveaway :)

Its mostly the slips for me and how creative they can get and the amount of time they really put into their releases to be unique.

The slips for sure, they need to stick to doing more unique ones with foil and leather like this one!

Thanks for the giveaway Apollon.
I really like their creativity side and it seems like they are not afraid to try new things. And their lenticulars have amazing depth. Hope they can start applying that depth to transition lentis.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

My favourite thing about manta is ther innovation in trying something new, glow in the dark slips, leather slips etc. Their exclusives and global series have so much attention to detail, other premiums could take note of.

The fullslips are my favourite part

Would love to contribute something more original, but it's definitely the slips. I didn't like "The Revenant" very much as a movie, but that leather slip keeps me drooling....

View attachment 293832

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

View attachment 293833

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: TBA

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

View attachment 293834

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite thing about Manta Lab releases? The slips, the cards, the stickers, the SteelBook itself...

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
My favorite thing about the Manta Lab Exclusives are the awesome slips! :hungry: Thanks for the Give-Away! :thumbs:

I still haven't purchased any steels from MANTA, but the slips are definitely something I'm interested in.

Thanks for the chance! :)

I have 2 Manta releases, but the leatherback is something unique, i always wanted that release, real quality, thanks for the giveaway and big up for Mantalab...

Status
Not open for further replies.