[WINNER CHOSEN] bigdaygt's giveaway #1- V for Vendetta (Zavvi Exclusive)- ends Sun, March 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
See Post #66 for the Winner

Ok Ninjas- time to get in to the spirit with the first of my 5 Giveaways for ninja week this year!!! I'm going to post up one each evening Mon-Fri this week and all five giveaways will close on Sunday March 1st and Noon EST.

Giveaway #1 is for a copy of the Zavvi Exclusive UK Steelbook: V for Vendetta. The movie is new and sealed, but there is a slight vertical scratch on the front about an inch long (its barley noticeable if you can even identify it in the pic below).
full

So for the important stuff you all want to know- how do you enter this giveaway..... Well let me elaborate

"Remember, Remember the fifth of November" was a quote that stuck out to me and I remember this date better than most others of significance (to me or historically). To be entered in this giveaway its simple:
  1. Thank this post to show you actually read the rules :thumbs:
  2. Tell us what is a date you will always remember and why you will remember it (funny, serious, historical, etc... it doesn't matter- be creative) pictures appreciated, but not required
This giveaway will include free shipping if the winner is in the US, and I'll cover half the shipping costs for anywhere else in the world.

Good luck Ninjas!!!

Entries

Last edited:
The 2nd of May 2011... the birth of my lovely daughter "Téa June"
She's now the most important part of my life!

OK everyone giveaway is now closed and final entry list is in the OP. Winner will be selected shortly using random.org and I will announce here. Good Luck everyone.

And the winner is....
full

Congrats @JayAre on the win :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:. Please shoot me a PM with your info to arrange shipping.

Thanks everyone for entering and sharing the dates you'll remember.

Reactions: JayAre
Status
Not open for further replies.