[WINNER CHOSEN] bigdaygt's giveaway #3- Die Hard UK (Zavvi Exclusive)- ends Sun, March 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
SEE POST #49 FOR THE WINNER

Ok Ninjas- time for round 3 and the 3rd of my 6 Giveaways for ninja week this year!!! I'm going to continue post up one each evening Mon-Sat this week and all 6 giveaways will close on Sunday March 1st and Noon EST.

Giveaway #3 is for a new, mint and sealed copy of the Zavvi Exclusive UK Steelbook: Die Hard.

full

So for the important stuff you all want to know- how do you enter this giveaway.....

The series may have had its up and downs, but they have at least tried to be creative with the title and incorporate the Die Hard name in some way. So let’s see what a ninja can come up with for the next and likely final installment- to be entered you need to complete the following:
  1. Thank this post to show you actually read the rules :thumbs:
  2. What should the title for the 6th installation in the series should be? NOTE- Two Entries here I will consider invalid and you will not be entered so you need to come up with something different for your entry to be considered- no exceptions
    1. Die Hard 6 or
    2. Die Hardest (which is the current working title)
This giveaway will include free shipping if the winner is in the US, and I'll cover half the shipping costs for anywhere else in the world.

Good luck Ninjas!!!

Entries

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway!

To bring the series right up to date for today it should be:-

Die Hard - Selfie Stick.

Dye Hard
Bruce Willis' long lost daughter (from a fling he had with a woman after the first Die Hard) opens a small tie-dye t-shirt business in Harlem. Things go south when the local mafia starts demanding "protection" money, she spirals into debt and her son gets kidnapped... etc, etc. No Germans this time!

(either that or it's the plot to Taken 4)

cheers

Ok ninjas, the daily BUMP!

And for those who care entries have been updated (if I messed anything up let me know)... 35 of you in the mix and 3 days to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.