(WINNER CHOSEN) Bloodsnake's Premium Membership Give-Away 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello Ninjas! :woot: Hope everyone is having FUN!

For Ninja Week I'll be offering a chance to become a Premium Member! This Give-Away will come to an end on Friday the 23rd! The Winner will be announced on the same day! :cool: If you're already premium status, tag others that are not! Spread the word :thumbs:

membership giveaway ninjaweek 2018.jpg

RULES:
#1 and MOST IMPORTANTLY:
Let me know why you LOVE Hi-Def-Ninja! :drool: What's been your favorite moment/memory thus far.

#2: Just have FUN, make me laugh! Post a gif or whatever you want! ;)
tumblr_ngx1t85Qn31sqghjko3_500.gif

ninjastanding.png

I'm kinda new around here, but I really enjoy all the info folks post about the new steelbook releases from around the globe. Its cool to read the opinions on which version is the one to get and which is not. It's helped me decide on which ones to get for my personal collection on many occasions.

The most memorable moment though has to be Ninja Week 2018! Its been a blast!

@apsmith21 @Wreck @digitalbabe The WINNER has been selected! :woot: Where do I send the $25 to cover the Premium membership? :thumbs:
Thanks for the tag ! :notworthy: I have been wanting to become premium, but I'm always reluctant at spending money on services.. :dunno: I should have done it though !!! So thank you for this giveaway :)

What I love about the forum is the community of course ! Because everything else I love about the forum wouldn't be here without the members !!

EDIT: Can't even read the complete question ^^ My favourite memory in here was being invited to be part of the contributor team ! I have not contributed a lot though the past few months, so I'll have to get back to it ! Thanks for making me a small part of the family :drool:

For the GIF, something I saw yesterday ^^

source.gif
Congrats @martinouchou! :cool: You're the WINNER of my Give-Away! Soon you'll have Premium Status! :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.