[Winner chosen] Digitalbabe's Deepwater Horizon Target Exclusive Steelbook giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner @Travis Bickle via random.org
facebook cover - ninjaweek.png

Prize donated by: Digitalbabe

Prize: Deepwater Horizon Target Exclusive Steelbook

Winners pay shipping.

To enter: What new forum areas would you like to see at HDN?

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif
deepwatertarget.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for this!

Very biased as an illustrator, but I would like a thread that is for artwork reviews on steelbooks. Strictly looking at all releases with different artwork, the quality of the artwork, what artwork may have been better.

A section on politics i had a thread removed for starting one a while ago, i thought and still do what a petty thing to do is was in the general section.

A sin bin for for naughty ninjas' - if you're rude or inappropriate you get relegated to the naughty corner :D

Thanks for the giveaway.

Hmmm, not a massive section, but on another forum I go to, on the main forum page to the side they have a small section which allows you to post a status (which will also show on your profile page) People can also interact with the status by Liking or posting a reply. Can be quite handy for the odd quick question.

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

As noted by others above, a "by country" breakout would be great. I specifically collect Canadian SteelBooks® and to have them all within one area would be great. I'm sure this could be accomplished, in some capacity, through search, but having it already setup would be ideal.

Maybe separate threads for the different retailers like, Blufans, Kimchi, Manta. Something like that

Thanks @digitalbabe for another great giveaway :) I think the forums look good and has the information I need, but I'd might like to see more categorization by country. I know there are exclusive releases for several countries, so that would be Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.