[Winner chosen] Digitalbabe's Drive Mondo Giveaway-Premium ninjas feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

Winner: @Akina via random.org

facebook cover - ninjaweek.png

Prize donated by: Digitalbabe

Prize: Drive Mondo Futureshop Steelbook

Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

What new or additional Premium Ninja opportunities in perks and products, or site features would you like to see at hidefninja.com?

Thanks guys for your feedback and good!
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Drive mondo.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway. You guys have it pretty much covered! If i had to really ask for anything more, it would perhaps be a mobile games section

Thanks for the opportunity to win. I'd love to see some properly exclusive SB releases. Know how hard it is though.

Mmm... what an sweet giveaway...

I'd like to see some custom slips. And seasonal coins would be cool! Horror for Halloween, Christmas. Or maybe even a new coin to represent a different genre every once in a while? Doing a great job as it is though!

Everything is awesome from what I have seen but would love to see more coins and pins.

I've always wanted one of those HDN Challenge coins or the previous Ninja Week ones but cannot get hold of one. So a new addition coin from HDN would be sweet ;)

Perhaps an opportunity to meet like-minded HDN users? I realise this would be hard, as I have tried to see if anyone wanted to meet up at a London Comic Con, but sadly no one was interested. Perhaps it's just me? Lol.

Failing that, early entry into group buys for premium members? Would certainly be easier for the more highly sought after group buys, but this could either encourage people to join up or scare them off to another site.

Thanks for the giveaway - totally agree, premium ninja coin, would look sweet next to my Black Label one on the shelf :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.