[Winner chosen] Digitalbabe's Independence Day Resurgence Target Digibook giveaway-abducted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Steelcouch

Chosen via random.org

facebook cover - ninjaweek.png

Prize donated by: DIGITALBABE

Win a brand new Independence Day Resurgence Target Exclusive Digibook!

To enter:

If you are abducted, do you want to return to earth, and if so, with what extra power/ability?

Winner pays postage.

Good luck ninjas!
id4-2.jpeg

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway OP!

I'd like to return to Earth, and being given the ability to teleport would be awesome lol

Thanks for the giveaway!

If I got abducted, I'd definitely want to return. If I could choose an ability, it would be between flying and invisibility. Not sure which though.

I would like to return with the power to morph into the country/city that I imagined. So teleportation powers!

Thanks for the giveaway, digitalbabe!
Teleportation, so then I could go back to where I ventured to or back to earth then again. :naughty:

Thanks for the giveaway.

Yup, I'd like to come back...... as a master of the force!

I would want to return because I can't think of a life without my kid.
I would like the power of luck ;)

Depends whether they've got a better world. Do they have the English Premiership there? If not I'd better come back...
As for a power, the ability to pause time. Because a snooze in the morning is never enough...

Great giveaway! Thank you!

@Steelcouch congrats you have won the Independence Day Resurgence Digibook from Target! Please private message me with your address and your Paypal e-mail address so I can invoice you for shipping. Thanks for joining us for Ninja Week 2017-see you in 2018! #bestweekever

Status
Not open for further replies.