[WINNER CHOSEN] DOUBLE LENTI DARK KNIGHT BLUFANS GIVEAWAY

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey all,

Use this thread to chat about all things steelbook. Chat away ...

In an undetermined amount of time (when I need to submit GB addresses) I will then conduct the giveaway via random.org using the Post #s in this thread.

Your entries could be 1 (if you post 1 time) or 100 if you post 100 times.

At that time, I will figure out who wins the free DL TDK Blufans Edition. If you already bought the DL, you will get yours for free as I will refund you. ;)

I will host the giveaway LIVE on my IG by rolling the virtual dice first, if it lands on 5 then I will randomize the numbers 5 times and whatever # it lands on that post count # is the winner.

So that's confirmed even though Zavvi said they're not? I was thinking some may be and some might not be, depending on who is selling them.
When did zavvi say they weren’t? Both zavvi and HMV have said they were steelbooks. And then today both zavvi and HMV updated the listings and include “steelbook” in the title

So that's confirmed even though Zavvi said they're not? I was thinking some may be and some might not be, depending on who is selling them.
On Zavvi's listing

1646679824578.png

Holding out on pre ordering the new batman as going to wait for a premium release for that unless something amazing comes out. Trying not to double dip too much as I really don't have the spare cash for that but I can be tempted lol

A couple of weeks ago you were calling us "pesky". Something along the lines of the "the pesky brits are waking up". Cant have it both ways mate ;)
My mans is remembering what I said a while ago haha. Ok I’ll be honest, I don’t think the Brits are pesky. But there was this tv show I used to watch where the character would always say “damn these pesky brits” and that phrase has been stuck in my head ever since lol

It's cool, I know there is no malice to it, just a bit of fun :thumbs:
I have said far worse about us since people voted for brext. Probably best not to get into political beliefs though lol

The first ever movie I saw in the theatre was Batman Begins. I was too young to understand what was going on, but damn my dad chose a good movie as my first ever theatrical experience