[WINNER CHOSEN] Harry Potter SteelBook Set - Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
hp1.JPG
hp2.JPG

Empty steelbooks of the entire Harry Potter set (small scratch on one side of shelf)

Reply with a ROUGH estimate of how much money you spend on physical media per year?

Hundreds? Thousands?

Last edited:
Fantastic giveaway
I spend around €6,000-€7,000 :OMG: a year on physical media per year

Thanks for the giveaway

Have had to tone it down a bit but still around £1500 or thereabouts ;)
Thanks for great give away :D

awesome price. i have the whole collection as amaray so that would be a cool upgrade :)
i would say around 1 - 1,2 K in € / year

:cautious: I really didn't want to know how much I spend in an entire year.. but I guess I have to know to participate..

After a quick calculation.. I think I spent about a little more than 6K€ last year :(:dunno: I think it's time to limit myself a bit more !

Awesome giveaway Wreck.

Well last 12 months ive cut down quite a bit so approx. £300/400 but 2015 it must of been nearly £1000 with so many great Asian releases plus Mondo X wave.

View attachment 294169 View attachment 294170

Empty steelbooks of the entire Harry Potter set (small scratch on one side of shelf)

Reply with a ROUGH estimate of how much money you spend on physical media per year?

Hundreds? Thousands?

Thanks for this @Wreck .........

Wow....Well anywhere from 2500 to 4000 USD a year between all media!! But my collectors editions are just sooooooooo beautiful! I Just can't help myself!!

20170220_060653 (1280x349).jpg

Reactions: Wreck
Hard to say. I'll guesstimate $2k -3k. Although it is less now since all the older stuff I have added and now I only am geting new stuff.
Thanks for putting up an Epic prize @Wreck!
IMG_0888.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.