[WINNER CHOSEN] I SAW THE DEVIL 1/4 SLIP (Plain Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
ninja-week-black-jpg.137150

Welcome to the biggest ever #ninjaweek #bestweekever at hidefninja.com!
Prize donated by @Naughtius Maximus

THE WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN ON POST #93

IMAG1448.jpg

To enter this giveaway:

1) Which film/steelbook should Plain Archive release next? What should the artwork be?

Winner will be announced on 1st March. Winner pays shipping.

Last edited:
Brilliant giveaway.. Thank you :thumbs::thumbs:

I'd buy anything Jackie Chan... Well almost anything;)
Would love to see the police story movies:D:D
jackie_chan_s_police_story_by_skarrwar-d6bbhxg.jpg

Love the artwork for 1 and 2 above

I'll mention another steelbook I'd like PA to do. The Forbidden Kingdom. They should be able to do some kool stuff with the artwork. MAy be a multi-color PET? :watch:
Art something along the lines of
The%20Forbidden%20Kingdom%20(2008).jpg

I'd love to see a Chicago steelbook. There's already a DVD verison in the UK but it has a printed back and logos, and is of course G1. I've no problem with the original poster art but maybe a lenti which shows either Roxie, Velma or Billy depending on the angle would make a cool slip.

full

Attachments

• chicago.jpg
    chicago.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 79
I have to agree with some previous posters, Birdman would really be a great choice.

If not, then Vampire's Kiss would be a good choice too (not even joking! :D). Not really PA's kind of movie, but I would love to see that release, hah hah.

52fe3e0c776f728391779c03

I'd go for road to perdition and front cover should be Tom hanks walking with his gun in front of him in the rain , in that scene , u know?

Thanks for the give away! Would love to see what PA could do with The Grand Budapest Hotel.. It's a big departure from their typical releases (in terms of genre) but that film art and color scheme has lots of potential.

PA should and must release "the Grand Budapest Hotel". The movie screams steelbook treatment from PA.

Front Art can be like this

Inside art can be like this

Back art can be like this

Slipcover can be like this

Adding links instead of pictures. Some of them are big size.
Another awesome giveaway David Sire. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.