[WINNER CHOSEN] Mickle_89's GiveAway #1 (Ant-Man "Zesty Special" Slipcover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Welcome To My First Ever GiveAway Ninja's :D
(more to come... :hungry:)

HOSTED/DONATED:
Yours truly :p

WINNER: @chunk

DURATION: Ninja Week, February 20th-February 26th

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE: Ant-Man "@zesty Special" Slipcover :cool:

20160203_144548-1[1].jpg
20160203_141255-1[2].jpg

HOW TO ENTER:

Thank this post.

Answer the following question: If you could choose your own superhuman ability, what would it be and why?

TERMS: One post/entry per person. Winner will be drawn at random on Sunday 26th using random.org. Postage worldwide is FREE!

Enjoy! :cigar:

Last edited:
I'd choose teleportation. Imagine all the short breaks I could have around the world. Plus imagine the savings! I'd be home tucked up in bed after a long and fun day every night. Bliss

Thanks for the giveaway
I would choose to have precognition like a jedi and also a light saber basically I want to be a jedi

Thanks for the giveaway :)

I would choose to be able to time travel. Because I would like to see what it would be like in the future and what it was like to live in the past.

Healing powers to never have illness or heal from battle wounds....wolverine style.

Thank you for the giveaway....

Awesome giveway! THANKS!

The ability to time travel to see all the great movies at the theaters! To see Chaplin's movies when they hit the cinemas for the first time, re-watch Star Wars in 1977, Jaws...so many possibilities.

I would have the ability to morph into anything or anyone. It would be awesome because I would only be limited by own imagination. And I could be whoever or whatever I wanted to be.
Thanks for the giveaway!

invisibility, i could go anywhere, anytime i want, imagine getting on a plane and fly all over the world for free! i didint even have to rob big banks for that:LOL:

Giveaway now CLOSED. Thanks to everyone who participated :thumbs:

Time to announce the winner...

Brace yourself :naughty:

winner.gif

#4 @chunk
GA #1.png

Congrats! :woot: Please PM me your shipping details and I will ship your prize ASAP :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Status
Not open for further replies.