(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] Iron Man FS G1 Sealed DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll2Fan

나는 악마에게 톱
Premium Supporter
Sep 6, 2013
East Bay Area, CA
I thought I'd offer another giveaway for the last day of Ninja Week. I know this isn't as nice as the FS IM grail, but I thought someone may like this.

RULES

1. Below I will list 4 movies, and I'm going to PM Digital Babe ONE quote per movie that I've chosen, and I'll ask that she post my quotes at the contest's end to verify the quotes that I have chosen.

2. Whoever guesses the most quotes correctly will win this giveaway. Remember, I've only chosen one quote per movie.

3. I'll throw in a surprise steel for anyone who happens to guess all four quotes.

4. If nobody happens to guess any of the quotes then I'll pick the winner randomly.

5. Keep the quotes family/site friendly as I have not chosen any profanity laced quotes. ;)

6. Winner is responsible for shipping.

7. Please thank the thread to acknowledge that you understand and agree to the conditions of the giveaway.

1. Heat
2. Scarface
3. Tombstone
4. First Blood

Hint: Not all of the quotes are short one liners. ;)

7a9yqequ.jpg

8a7yma4a.jpg

dydydu8a.jpg

Contest will end at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Thanks and good luck!!

Last edited:
1) I do what I do best, I take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.

2) You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

3) Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.

4) I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Reactions: Troll2Fan
Heat: It's like you said. All I am is what I am going after.

Scarface: I always tell the truth even when I lie.

Tombstone: I spent my whole life not knowing what I want out of it, just chasing my tail.

First Blood: In town you're the law, out here it's me! Don't push it, don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

Thanks for the giveaway!

1.Vincent Hanna: So you never wanted a regular type life?
Neil McCauley: What the $&*$ is that? Barbeques and ballgames?

2.Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

3. Doc Holliday: I'm your huckleberry...

4. Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!
Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!
Trautman: It was a bad time for everyone, Rambo. It's all in the past now.Rambo: For *you*! For me civilian life is nothing! In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there's nothing!Trautman: You're the last of an elite group, don't end it like this
.Rambo: Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job *parking cars*!

1.Neil Mcauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

2.Tony Montana: Okay Sosa; You wanna **** with me? You ****ing with the best! You wanna **** with me? Okay. You little cockroaches... come on. You wanna play games? Okay, I play with you; come on. Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

3. Doc Holiday: Why, Johnny Ringo! You look like somebody just walked over your grave.

4. Trautman: I don't think you understand. I didn't come to rescue Rambo from you. I came here to rescue you from him.

Thanks for the giveaway :oohyeah:

1. Neil: He knew the risks, he didn't have to be there. It rains...you get wet.
2. Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
3. Wyatt Earp: You tell him I'm comin'....and Hell's comin' with me!
4. Orval: Let's do some huntin'!
Preston: Hunting? We ain't huntin' him, he's huntin' us!

1. Heat
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

2. Scarface
"All I have in this world, is my balls and my word, and I don't break em for no one!"

3. Tombstone
"Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog. Law don't go around here."

4. First Blood
"Teasle: Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?
Trautman: You send that many, don't forget one thing.
Teasle: What?
Trautman: A good supply of body bags."

Those are my most memorable quotes.

1) Vincent Hanna: I say what I mean and I do what I say.
2) Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
3) Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo] Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave.
4) Rambo: I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

1. I say what I mean, and I do what I say.
2. I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
3. Forgive me if I don't shake hands.
4. I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

Neil McCauley: What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone.

Tony Montana: You wanna **** with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Why you doin' this, Doc?
Doc Holliday: Because Wyatt Earp is my friend.
Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Friend? Hell, I got lots of friends.
Doc Holliday: ...I don't.

Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

1. Heat
Neil McCauley: "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

2. Scarface
Frank Lopez: Tony, don't kill me, please!
Tony Montana: I ain't gonna kill you.
Frank Lopez: Oh Christ, thank you! Thank you!
Tony Montana: [Tony looks at Manny] Manolo, shoot that piece of ****!

3. Tombstone
Doc Holliday: It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist.

4. First Blood
Trautman: I came to get my boy.
State Police Capt. Dave Kern: *Your BOY*?
Trautman: I recruited him. I trained him. I commanded him for three years in Vietnam. I'd say that makes him mine.

Thanks for the give-away.

Heat- Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

Scarface- Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Tombstone- Doc Holliday: Oh. Johnny, I apologize; I forgot you were there. You may go now.

First blood- Rambo: I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

Thanks for the chance!

ColombianLove41
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats to harry for guessing 3 of my 4 quotes!! Thanks to everyone else who participated. :)

Here is a screenshot of the PM I sent to DB last night for verification of the quotes I chose.

tesu6use.jpg

This thread can now be closed.

Reactions: harry
Status
Not open for further replies.