[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK 14' GIVEAWAY] WWZ Limited Edition Poster by Marie Bergeron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
THE WHAT: A very sweet limited edition WWZ poster by artist Marie Bergeron. Limited to 1000 copies and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Courtesy of yours truly, aka Jason Bourne :D

THE HOW: Post your favourite Brad Pitt movie and describe your favourite part of the movie WWZ.

THE WHEN: Winner will be chosen on February 9th at a time of my choosing. Shipping will be covered to anywhere in the world very graciously by HDN's own roseart. So everyone is welcome to participate.

Pics of the goods....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A11FX7kOhbL._SL1500_.jpg

(just an example of the COA, not the exact one)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81GvMyyjJdL._SL1500_.jpg

Time to pick a winner and the winner by random # generator is...... Noodles

Last edited:
1) Mr. & Mrs. Smith :thumbs:

2) The Chattering Teeth Lab Zombie! Maybe the greatest Zombie performance of our time! :D

Thanks to everyone involved! :oohyeah:

Thank you!

My favorite part in WWZ is where Brad's character cuts off the soldier's arm. He made some good calls throughout this film, unlike most people in zombie movies.

Cheers for the give away

My favourite has to be WWZ

Favourite scene is when the Zombies are scaling the Israeli walls

Se7en and Fight Club are hard to differentiate for me.

Hate to beat a dead horse here, but my favorite scene in WWZ is also the zombies climbing the walls of Israel as it was the cinematic moment in the film to me.

Brilliant giveaway! Thanks bro. :scat:

It's between Fight Club and Se7en for me. My favourite part of WWZ is where Pitt's character is sneaking through the lab, trying to avoid the zombies... mainly because it reminded me of the game The Last of Us.

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway.

Favorite Brad Pitt movie Troy

Favorite part from WWZ

In Jerusalem when the loud celebratory singing by some of the people incites the zombies to climb over each other at the wall, eventually scaling it and entering the city. Awesome scenes.

Thanks for the giveaway

Favourite Brad Pitt movie has to be WWZ, I love the film

Favourite scene has to be with the kid in the stairwell as I truely thought Brad was a goner

Thanks for the giveaway

Defo fight club

And in wwz I liked the wall climbing scene and the plane scene

Thanks for the great giveaway:thumbs:

Seven

Zombies climbing the wall.. very cool:scat:

The wall on zombies is climbing on top of each other to the top

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Status
Not open for further replies.