[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] FutureShop Harry Potter SteelBooks Plus One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
CONGRATULATIONS @Ricker - YOU ARE THE WINNER!!

This 2015 Ninja Week Giveaway package features:

1) One new copy of the Future Shop's Exclusive Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone SteelBook
m2190634-jpg.56174

2) TWO new copies of Future Shop's Exclusive Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire
goblet_lg-jpg.2812

3) One empty, new G1 copy of Cars 2 Pre-order SteelBook
attachment.php

attachment.php

These prizes are courtesy of @digitalbabe - thank you!

To participate, post one of your favorite quote by a character in a Harry Potter movie.

Here is mine - "Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth." - Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Rules - One entry per member; the winner of this ENTIRE PACKAGE will be selected by a random picking of a post number in this thread excluding the first post.
Ends - Saturday February 28th, 2015
Shipping - To Be determined

Good luck and have fun!

Attachments

• harrypotter.jpg
    harrypotter.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
"Never trust anything that can't think for itself if you can't see where it keeps it's brain"
Harry Weasley from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Thanks for this great giveaway!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I like most of the Dumbledore quotes:
Dumbledore: A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who've forgotten how to listen.

"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike." ~ Dumbledore, HP5

I think the quote is very true.

Thanks for the giveaway ! :)

Harry: "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Thanks for the giveaway! :cigar:

To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone- Quote by Albus Dumbledore

many thanks for the give-away!

It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
- Dumbledore

"Indeed, your failure to understand that there are things much worse than death has always been your greatest weakness." - Dumbledore

Thanks for the giveaway.

"If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Quote by Sirius Black - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Thanks for the giveaway!

Really like the funny quotes of Ron, like in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Can you believe our luck? Of all the trees we could've hit, he had to get one that hits back.

Status
Not open for further replies.