[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] Jack Reacher & G.I. Joe: Retaliation Steels (ES Exclusives)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
This giveaway is now closed!

On behalf of HDN, I present to you one of many prizes which has been kindly donated by @Naughtius Maximus for Ninja Week 2015!

The prize is a copy of Entertainment Store's (UK) exclusive Jack Reacher and G.I. Joe: Retaliation steelbooks.

JR.jpg GI.jpg

To enter, just answer this simple question...

Which of the two movies did you find the most entertaining?

Rules: One entry per member
Winner: A winner will be announced on March 1st
Shipping: Winner pays shipping

Thank you and good luck! :thumbs:

If you're not already a Premium Member, then there's no better time than now to upgrade your membership and have access to even more giveaways - become a fully fledged Ninja today!

Last edited:
Thanks for the great giveaway!!
JACK REACHER.
It is a very underrated movie. One of the better Tom Cruise movies. For crying out loud its Christopher McQuarrie who wrote USUAL SUSPECTS (and is doing the new MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!).
image.jpg

Jack Reacher, for sure.

A lot was said that Tom was too short to depict the tall intimidating figure written in the books.

However, he acted it well- cool calm and collected. I think he acts better when he is not trying to give us his "smoulder" and cheesy smile. Save that for Top Gun Tom ;)

That's his main downfall for me (tom cruise the actor) is he thinks he is just to damn tasty :hilarious:

Thanks for the giveaway!

Good luck everyone :thumbs:

G.I Joe - I felt like there is a million Jack reacher type movies all ready out there and it did not bring anything new to the table.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Thanks for the great giveaway!!
From those two -> JACK REACHER.
It was pritty solid action thriller. GIJOE2 was not ballanced properly and too long IMO

Thanks for the give away.

My favourite out of the two was Jack Reacher.

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

I caught Jack Reacher recently on Netflix. I had low expectations but I really enjoyed it, as It was a genuinely good thriller with some cool action scenes.
Only The Rock got me through the sillyfest that was GI Joe Retaliation!

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

Jack Reacher for sure, really enjoyed the movie, looking forward to the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.