[WINNER CHOSEN] [NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] The Last Stand 'Media Markt' Exclusive Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Courtesy of Hi-Def Ninja, here is your chance to win the following - The Last Stand 'Media Markt' Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook (Brand new and sealed)

laststand-jpg.30168

To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question - What Arnold movie would you reboot to have Arnold star in, and why?

Giveaway ends on Sunday 1st March. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and notified both on here and via PM.

Good luck everyone :D

Winner is - @galareta2332

Last edited:
Wow Giveaway! Super wow!!!

A reboot for Arnie? Maybe Kindergarten Cop. Would be interesting to see how he handles kids of today and then a sequel, taking care of teens! :hilarious:

Wow...fun!

Hmm...was going to say Predator first, but no. I think I want to see Commando! :)

I love this questions that allow us to fantasise about our reality :thumbs: Thanks @cooey

The Running Man -> needs more realistic treatment (kind of Battle Royale or Hunger Games with R Rating) with Arnold as the Host of the show:drool::drool::drool:

Total Recall , how Mars now must have developed and other secrets it has given up.

Wohhh that just popped in thire was not even gonna put that if I'd have been asked before :ohno: .

I'v suprised myself thire :OMG: THANKS Cooey for the givaway :oohyeah: and shocking myself :p :D .

I'd like to see him do last action hero again. It was great anyway and don't need changing but with loads of new cinema characters to get in his way old and modern.
That would be cool.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Last Action Hero. it was a good movie in its day, full of movie quotes. If they wore to reboot this and filled it up with more resent movie quotes, this might be come an interesting flick.

thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Reactions: chunk
Status
Not open for further replies.