(WINNER CHOSEN)[NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Target Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
ninjaweek15.jpg

Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!

Price Donated by: kryptonite

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Target Exclusive / DigiPack / Collector's Edition / Blu-ray/DVD Combo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424803290.031916.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424803300.248410.jpg

To Enter :
1. Thank this POST.
2. Should Kristen Stewart quit acting and why?

Rules:
ONE post/entry per person.
Shipping: FREE
One (1) Winner will be chosen by raffle.
Contest ends March 1st, 2015.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to find out what IS a Premium Ninja Membership!

Follow HDN on Twitter here and Like our Facebook page here for the latest collectibles news!

WINNER CHOSEN: CONGRATULATIONS TO @TheStixter

Last edited:
I think it's f*cked up that anybody thinks it's fine to humiliate and belittle people just because they're famous. If someone doesn't like Kristen's acting, then don't watch the movies she's cast in. The director chooses his/her cast for a reason. If Kristen wants to keep acting and she keeps getting roles, then who the **** am I to tell her she needs to stop? (Plus, she is fine as hell so I'll always check out her movies. Also, I own just about all of the U.S. versions of the Twilight movies--slips, steels, digis--except for this one. Fingers crossed.)

Reactions: kryptonite
Thanks for the giveaway.

No I do not believe she should quit acting. The character she played in twilight called for her to act that way. I do not feel she is a horrible actress at all.

When did she begin acting? I don't remember her ever doing anything that could resemble "acting". So my vote is she should start "acting".

And its odd I want this, I have the New Moon and Breaking Dawn part 1 steels so its like the completist in me is like you must get this terrible movie so you can be complete.

No way Kristen Stewart should stop. Stereotypes happen throughout the industry and though they may be inappropriate its still a compliment that she is so recognized by that role its become a stereotype. She will get opportunities to redefine herself.
Thanks for the giveaway

Kristen Stewart should continue acting but she should be more selective in her roles. She needs to select roles where she shows more emotion. I thought she was good in "Still Alice"

Status
Not open for further replies.