[WINNER CHOSEN][Ninja Week'14 Giveaway] The Conjuring SteelBook(Zavvi Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bantha11

Nerfherder
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Connecticut
Hello fellow :ninja:

This will be my first give-away since I have been participating on this site. I will be coming up on my first anniversary in March and to help with that, I would like to give a lucky Ninja a brand new steelbook.

This will be for The Conjuring.EEK! It is brand new, mint and still sealed.

745745P1150370.jpg

The pic above is not of the actual steel that will be won.

The winner will be chosen by Random.org on Saturday at 8pm EST.

The only thing that is needed to be eligible is to state a real life experience with a ghost, entity, or anything like this. I have personally never experienced this, but my wife's family has had to have an exorcism on her house she grew up in.:twisted:

I have also personally seen Lorraine Warren do a seminar in my local area as I live in CT and am only about 20 minutes from where the Warrens houe is.

All shipping to North America will be covered by me, unfortuantely all others will have to pay for shipping.

Good luck and have fun to all Ninjas,

Bantha11

List so far:

1. RZSamurai
2. MaxG93
3. Ricker
4. Elektrickblue
5. SBC28
6. Arbsy
7. Spawnshop
8. RJ531
9. Davidson
10. Twanky
11. Columbianlove41
12. Blurian
13. Bigrob
14. Slim
15. Shadow of Light
16. WKRP
17. The Stixter
18. Sirdizzy
19. Snsguy
20. Pi2loc
21. Goufcustom
22. Towser
23. Whitedragonfly
24. Kbr1656
25. Kuzco
26. KD Scorp
27. Dipzy
28. Ricster
29. Mnementh
30. Petit Lu
31. Matton
32. Noeldoran
33. Jacko
34. Metalpaul1000
35. Snollygoster
36. Vamp
37. Rbarnes182
38. Steveguna
39. Xxquartzxx
40. Wootball
41. PunkNinja
42. Wardyyy23
43. Kron
44. Shejon01
45. RickB84
46. Softwing
47. M and J
48. DasFueller
49. Zelos
50. Dark Slayer
51. UZO
52. Mental Magpie
53. Jango
54. Blurayhunter
55. Groundzero81
56. Denizen
57. Cjy152
58. Shadow2351jl
59. Severo
60. ABjerg
61. Adrenaline78
62. Gregavfc
63. Carlito2012
64. Bluprint
65. Svenning
66. Jbsolo
67. PascalCgon
68. JayAre
69. Necroscope
70. Tonks
71. MGD
72. Jericho
73. Fishcp2
74. P0undland
75. TobinFrost
76. LizardSlayer
77. Auracom
78. Madness
79. Magyarvandor
80. Gmanpanthro
81. TomMarv
82. Paddytom
83. Reckless
84. Ubertec
85. Npeacock85
86. Jdclark88
87. HUBMUSWELL
88. Huggy2k4
89. Geek Tragedy
90. Bigdaygt
91. Spiderman

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was housesitting for my aunt, I heard the front door open and close, I also seen a shadow under the door. When I checked, there was no-one there. I mentioned it to my aunt and she answered, nonchalantly that it was the ghost of a previous inhabitant.

Needless tae say, ah never stayed there again.

thanks for the great give-away!

after my grandfather died about 20 years back, my grandma always told me about creepy things happening in their house afterwards. one day there was an apple (!) pinned to a picture with a wooden stick, i saw it with my own eyes, and nobody had an explanation for how this could have happened.
i still find that creepy.

I've tried sleeping in my bed on my back, when suddenly this ghostly dark figure walks slowly towards me. I just don't think it was a dream cause I felt very awake the scary thing was though that I couldn't move. At all.

I've also tried experiencing what the boy does in Insidious, watching yourself sleep. Pretty freaky... That's without the evil souls taking me though. :p

There is a place near where I grew up that was said to be haunted. We went many times as kids, but never felt, or witnessed anything out of the ordinary.

There was also this other place near the Michigan/Wisconsin boarder where it was said that some light all of a sudden will get closer to you and is being carried by something.. (can't remember the legend) Anyhow that was fun, because I was stuck in the middle of the backseat between lots of girls and they were all freaked out.. over nothing.

I work at Lancaster Castle in England.
It's a really haunted place, there's a stone and everyone who sits on it feels a hand on their shoulder.
Really creepy.

Great giveaway.
Thanks.

I can't say for certain that I have seen a ghost but I work in a factory and sometimes work through the night when there is only a hand full of people there and it is fairly quiet. Now I know that there have been a small amount of fatalities that have occurred there over the last 50 years or so. All I can say is, you know when you think you see something or someone out of the corner of your eye and when you look, nothing there. This only happens when I work through the night. Needless to say, It is creepy.

You can take me out of the running for this prize as I live in the UK and it would probably be cheaper for me to buy it here than pay for shipping from the US. I just wanted to share my ghostly experience with you all.

Last edited:
When I was 10, my Great-Grandmother died. It was very hard to deal with because I'd also just lost my Father. The day that she died at the Hospital, my Mom was in charge of gathering her belongings and bringing back to my Great-Gran's house, which she did, expect for a balloon that my Mom, Sister, Brother and I had gave to her to make her feel better. My Mom took the balloon and put it inside her backroom. The day of her funeral we all arrived back home together, consoling one another as we crossed the threshold entering our home. And all of sudden, from the backroom we here a door 'creaking' open, and the same balloon we bought for my Great-Grandmother to cheer her up came floating down the hall- not touching anything- at eye level- and stopped right in front of us. It was as if my Great-Gran was bringing us the balloon to cheer us up as it had once did for her. After stopping infront of us and floating at eye level for what seemed like minutes the balloon suddenly ascended above our heads and landed on the ceiling. I closed my eyes, and said silently to my Great Grandmother, they will love you in heaven. I know she went there.

Thanks for giving {param} us a reason to share these experiences! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MGD
The closest I've come to this was the first time I watched Ringu having my phone ring with nobody there at the same time that happened in the movie...creepy enough for me.

thanks for the give-away...

me I saw a white lady outside early morning...I thought it was someone we know...so ran after the "girl" went through a gate....when I got to the gate the gate was padlocked (!!) ran back home as fast as I can....hehe!

Closest experience I've had is at work. 10+ years ago an engineer came to fix the glass washer and he collapsed and had a heart attack and died there. Ever since then apparently the bar cellar has been haunted, things falling off shelves and stuff. I've been in there when it's happened but could easily just be someone can't stack things properly :p

When I was about 4, I was quite close with the elderly couple that lived next door to us. I would go and visit them every day. One day, my mom told me that I couldn't go and visit for a little while. Of course, my 4 year old brain couldn't grasp why this would be, but a few days past. Finally, my mom sat me down to have the "death talk". Unbeknownst to her, I had had a dream in which Charles (the neighboor) had come to me and told he that I wouldn't be able to visit him any more because he had died, but that I wasn't to worry because he was very happy. When my mom told me Charles had died, I replied "I know. It's ok though. He's very happy where he is though, so we shouldn't be too sad." Needless to say, my mom turned very pale, and told me to go play outside. I suspect it was so that she could change her underwear! :) I don't know if this is a legimiate paranormal experience, but I do remember it all quite clearly.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

A couple of months ago when I still worked in Thailand, I felt really sad one day and I cried about everything - and one thing that made me really upset was that I missed my grandmother, who I hadn't met for almost a year before she passed away, some time ago. I was laying in my bed, crying over her and how bad I felt for being a bad grandchild when there was a sudden change in the whole room and I immediately stopped crying, and this warmth came over me. I know she was there, to make me feel better.

When i was younger and we went on a trip outside of the city we heard this story. The story went like this.

At night near a old barn was a old decrepit church tower. It hadn't been used for years. People would say at night a grim reaper like figure would guard the tower from passerbys who dared to come near the church. One night i was driving by from another trip and i thought " let's check this out". I got out of my car and walked toward the tower and i swear that i saw a light figure at the top. He looked like he had a scythe in his hands! this was about midnight. I was so creeped out i basically jogged back to my car and got the hell out of there. Was anything there? probably not but i wasn't about to find out. EEK!

Thanks for the give-away! :scat:

When I was a young kid, I went into my mom's office in our house. It was dark and both my mom and dad were at the opposite end of the house. I swear I heard a voice and it just freaked me out. Since we lived out in the more rural area, it certainly was not another person.

I'm not 100% sure if it was a dream or reality, but when I was about 8, one night I woke up to go to the bathroom and I heard a scary voice saying "Come, Marcos, I'm in your living-room". In my mind there's also the memory of the partially hidden by the shadows owner of the voice, standing there (I saw him from afar).

Thanks for the give away!

When i was about 18 years old i felt my grand father touch me and it made me feel cold and my hairs stuck right up....Earlier that day i got into a fight with my dad and i till this day believe it was him saying please respect your dad!

I felt someone touch me once too.... EEK!

This doesn't involve me directly, but I fully believe the experiences a close friend shared with us when she last stayed in Chicago. She booked a room at the Congress Plaza on Michigan Ave. and just so happened to stay in (what I'm told is) one of the most haunted wings of the building. She only spent 2 nights in there but crazy **** would not stop happening. Stomping from upstairs - but she was on the top floor. The TV turning on in the middle of the night when she was asleep and had the remote next to her pillow. The bathroom faucet literally turning itself off while she was brushing her teeth.

Apparently the place has a room so haunted that it's nailed shut from the outside. Gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

http://www.citypass.com/blog/chicagos-haunted-hotel-congress-plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.