(WINNER CHOSEN)[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] The Dark Night Rises Exclusive NL Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello Everyone!

Here is your chance to win a brand new sealed The Dark Knight Rises Exclusive Dutch Steelbook courtesy of our friend Bert from That's Entertainment (formerly Movies Drunen NL)http://movies-blu-ray.nlhttp://movies-blu-ray.nl!

Picture per our Steelbook thread:

b_3279.jpg

If you could write your own story line about the next Batman film, tell us in a few paragraphs, what you believe that story should be.

Have fun & good luck!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2014!!!:scat:

The story of the next batman solo movie should be about: Nightwing, Killer Croc, Harley Quinn and Bane, in a epic battle for arkham city (based on the video game)

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

The return of Harvey Two Face. It would be a direct continuation of the Nolan Batman series where a brilliant but disturbed serial killer, The Riddler figures out who Batman really was and tracked that information back to Gordon and how He and Bruce Wayne both plotted and faked the death of Harvey Dent who is really in fact alive and locked secretly away deep within Arkham Asylum.

Riddler then kidnaps Bruce Wayne, Gordon and Two Face and sets them against each other in a deadly game with the fate of Gotham City itself at stake.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zephyr
For me I would do a crossover of a marvel character, so say Batman and Daredevil team up to bring two supervillans to justice. One being Doc Oc and the other being the Joker!

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

An Origin story for Nightwing and/or Batgirl.
Batman comes back to fight the Riddler and Harley Quinn who kill his wife/child after taking a break from crime fighting to enjoy married life or some such nonsense!!!
He finds himself outmatched and end up fighting alongside one or both of the above before finally winning out and returning for good knowing he cannot ever settle blah blah blah!

thanks for the giveaway

I would love to see the storyline of the graphic novel The Cult. I loved those books growing up.

Batman_The_Cult_1_cover.jpg

Or even maybe The Killing Joke.

Killingjoke.JPG

A claustrophobic, psychological "Arkham Asylum" would be awesome. Throw in lots of dynamic colors but keeping the tone grittier. A weathered Batman - Brolin would be good. Thanks for the giveaway!

EDIT: This was a sad paragraph, so I'll add some more info: I wouldn't want it to be as disturbing as the graphic novel, but the same kind of mystery and psychological subject matter - does Batman belong in there with the rest of the criminals? Did he create them and if not for him, would there even BE a Joker, Riddler, Two-Face, etc. (touched on at the end of Batman Begins). I think Michael Emerson would make an awesome psychological antagonist as the Joker - not at all the physical match for Batman, but creepy and manipulative as the Joker. Have the Joker narrate/taunt over a speaker system while Batman is making his way through the Asylum. Maybe limited contact with Gordon and Alfred/Oracle on the outside, but really play up Batman's isolation. Throw in a couple fights/interactions with classic villains and the use of detective skills, gadgets, and you would have an AWESOME Batman movie.

Last edited:
The Cult would be awesome, but I think they should be Two Face back and incorporate The Riddler and Harley Quinn. The Arkham games did so well and they had such a noir feeling that I think would be a great conversion to film.

It would definitely have to include a huge story arch about Harley Quinn. It should start off with her as a character in Bruce Wayne's regular life, where she is a psychologist, even offering her help to Bruce Wayne. When she then starts to work in a ward, she meets The Joker and turns into Harley Quinn. This whole transformation would be of a huge impact to the character of Batman, who had developed some feelings for her as well. So his rivalry with The Joker would not only be on a rivalry level, but also on a personal, loving level.

Could be good for both ffemale and male audiences!

Would love to see Azrael in Batman and maybe even be about how he took Batman's place during the Knightfall series.

I'd like to see robin come into the next film and some1 close to batman (Alfred or comish Gordon) to be murdered by a returning joker (played by depp) maybe with help from penguin and back from the dead baine , with batman and robin taking revenge

Here's my idea. What if Batman wasn't the only caped crusader in town? I say slightly re-imagine Owlman and have him in a movie.

While doing his Batman thing, Batman discovers that the criminals in town are better funded and equipped than usual. As he investigates this, he eventually learns that the funding source is a faction of Wayne Enterprises.

As things begin to unfold he is confronted by Owlman, the caped crusader who is to be his antagonist. He discloses to Batman that he aims to (in short) cause disreputation and mistrust of the biggest names in Gotham (Wayne Enterprises being one of them), and even sabotage the Batman. All this in the goal of creating rebellion/dissent/anarchy/chaos in Gotham. To replace Batman the symbol of Justice and become Gotham's new symbol Destruction.

Putting Bruce in the spot to have to protect his public image, while at the same time cleaning up behind Owlman and ultimately finding how to stop his plan (he'll have his hands full), Bruce will have to come to terms with just how much good he can do as Batman alone, seeing that he also has an opportunity as Bruce Wayne to make a difference to make Gotham better and safer, in his own way (or some big revelation like that)

Would make a movie of The killing joke graphic novel with a new actor playing the joker, when I say that I mean someone you wouldn't expect. (Who would have thought Heath Ledger would be so good) so someone else like Ryan Gosling or what about Johnny Depp ?
What about a Tarantino directed joker that would be mad.

Thanks all for entering this Ninja Week giveaway! Our winner is post # 12-Spawn-congrats!

TDKR-Dutch Steel-winner spawn # 12.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spawnshop
Status
Not open for further replies.