[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week'15 Give-away] Iron Man Blufans V1 Empty Steelbook (China)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2014
Kakariko Village
Up for Grabs is 2 copies of the brand new Iron Man Blufans V1 Empty Steelbook (China)

Rules
1. If you're given a role in a Marvel movie who would play?
2. Which HDN member or members would you want to star in the Marvel movie with you?
3. What is your favorite Marvel character?
4. What is your favorite Iron Man Movie (choices are Iron Man 1, 2, or 3)?
5. Like the thread :giggle:

Free worldwide shipping from USA, why? Cos I want you all to enjoy BLUFANS!!!

UPDATE 2/25/15: I have added another V1 Empty Steel, so I'll be giving away TWO copies
Ends March 1st and follows the regulations of HDN guidelines. Therefore, there'll be 2 winners.

IMAG5301-1.jpg
IMAG5302-1.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Fudge!!!! Incredible giveaway!!!!

A. I would have to take on the role of Star Lord!
2. Which HDN member or members would you want to star in the Marvel movie with you?
A @bloodsnake007 would have to be it! I think he'd probably be Rocket! :D
A Without doubt, Iron Man
A Have always loved the first Iron Man 1

Good luck all!!!

Great giveaway my friend! :)
Here are my entries:

1. I'd love to take the role of Spidey in the upcoming movies, now that they've finally found a deal i think Spidey's been given great opportunitys in the movies! :)

2. @SteelBookJunky could play a black version of John Jonah Jameson :thumbs::LOL:

3. Captain America hands down, i love this character and i am a huge fan as well in the comics, as in the movies (results in an not too small collection lol)! :cap:

4. Easily the first one. I love Tonys developement in the movie and how he sets up his Mk. 1!

5. Done! :)

1. If you're given a role in a Marvel movie who would play? Probably the janitor (not many hispanic roles) :(
2. Which HDN member or members would you want to star in the Marvel movie with you? Easy @NoDingsNoScratches he is like my partner in crime.
3. What is your favorite Marvel character? This is a hard one I would say Wolverine is still no. 1 , but Punisher and Iron Man are right there.
4. What is your favorite Iron Man Movie (choices are Iron Man 1, 2, or 3)? Iron Man no. 1, because I was there at Comic-Con when they first showed us a teaser that memory will live for ever.
5. Like the thread :giggle: - Done

A: Captain America
A: Ricker as IM
A: Iron Man
A: IM 1

Reactions: charleybusko
Status
Not open for further replies.