[WINNER CHOSEN] Seven Psychopaths Crackle Edition Givaway! (Ninja Week 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Hello members and welcome to my Ninja week giveaway!

Prize: The winner will recieve a copy of Seven Pschopaths Crackle edition. This was an exclusive Crackle edition which was created by our very own Wreck! He only made 10 copies and this is number 3 of 10! It also comes with Zestys Quarter slip with the limited edition numbering. These were only available during a previous Hi-Def Ninja Giveaway so here's you chance to grab one of these Ultra-rare editions!

IMG_0177.JPG

Donated by: Sigill

Eligibility: Open to all members.

How to enter: To enter simply state a Steelbook you would like to have the Wreck Crackle treatment!

The winner will be picked by random.org on Sunday 25th February.

Terms: One post/entry per person. Postage to be paid by the winner. I will contact the winner for their mailing info.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
The Dark Knight Rises could definitely use some sprucing up.

Think the old NL Devils Double would look pretty special (plus it would be nice for the slip to return ;))

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Thank you for the giveaway guys.

I think given the flora and fauna in the film, Avatar would be an interesting one to crackle.
Never even knew these existed, great looking job @Wreck

Thanks for the giveaway Sigil

Any upcoming black panther steelbook that will have him in his purple vibranium suit and Killmonger in his yellow suit on the back cover...maybe just crackle the suits instead :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.