[Winner Chosen] tristar6`s golden giveaway !

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
GIVE AWAY GAME END!
#51 WON!!! Proof -> http://www.vidup.de/v/A0CIM/

CONGRATULATION CJY152!!!!!​

Getting my 3000th Thank in this week! Big Thanks to all who clicked the button! Best Forum Ever! :oohyeah:

So now its time to give something back. What could be better as pure gold? Yes, a golden Steelbook! :D

So every registered member (before 28.4.14) got the chance to win

"The Last Stand - Media Markt Exclusive Steelbook - Sealed"​

I will take the shipping costs for almost every place in the world! ;)

I will choose the winner by using random.org and you have the chance to be part of it till May 18th - 20:00 CET

To keep its easy for my ninjas you only have to do 2 things.

1. THANK THIS THREAD
2. YOUR VIEW - SHOULD ARNOLD STOP MAKING MOVIES OR SHOULD HE DO ANOTHER SEQUEL OF A MOVIE (Terminator or Last Stand or ...) OR SHOULD HE JUST DO MORE NEW STUFF? ONE OPTION ONLY

To motivate you, here are some pictures of the Steelbook its all about EEK!

DSC00450_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

DSC00451_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

DSC00452_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

DSC00453_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

I heard a rumour Arnie might be in one of the Avatar sequels and would be happy with that. If anyone can get something like a good performance out if him, it's Jim Cameron.

He should definitely keep doing films, even if it's just small roles. He'll probably be in the next few terminators anyways.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Thanks for the give away.

I think he should carry on, but go with more light hearted, funny roles ( as he does have a great sense of humour and can make fun of himself)

Also Being a general, rather than a commando would be good too, I think he is not as mobile as he used to be. The action scenes in the Last Stand where a bit cringe worthy.

Thank you for this opportunity!

I personally think he should carry on as a non lead actor, I don't feel he can cut it anymore. He might be well seated as a director for action films.

Cheers,

Ed

This is just amazing, thank you so much for this awesome giveaway tristar6!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk