[WINNER CHOSEN] Win 'Foxy Brown' steelbook from Arrow!

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
picture.php

Courtesy of the great guys at Arrow, I have one copy of this new steelbook from Arrow for one lucky winner!!

All you have to do to enter this, is tell me which movie you'd like to see Arrow release and why! By this I don't mean what steelbook do you want to see Arrow release, but what actual movie do you want to see Arrow give their treatment too

This competition is open to EVERYONE, but please note the following. Anyone from within the UK, this will be sent direct from Arrow. Anyone outside the UK, this will be sent to me and I shall forward on to you, but I do ask that postage is covered please.

The competition will end one week from today, so 21st June

Good luck!

Last edited:
I would like to see Dario Argento's Opera because it is one of Dario's masterpieces which has never had a blu ray release in any country :)

421.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man. They have so many titles that I'd love to see in steelbook.
Maniac Cop (because Bruce Campbell is the tits!)
Fulci's Gates of Hell Trilogy (because zombies)
A Bay of Blood (because it invented slasher films)
The Deadly Spawn (because why the hell not?)
Street Trash (because its gloriously effed up)
Frankenhooker (because Frankenhooker)

And though I'm not sure if they have the rights, a Trilogy of the Dead SB would be awesome.
And, finally a Re-Animator SB would probably be the greatest gift one human being could give another human being.

I would like to see Who Dares Wins & Wild Geese get the Steel treatment, reason 2 great action flicks, thanks for the giveaway.

Last edited:
Holy God's of Steel! Sheba Baby... :drool:

"I want this so damn bad! Pam Grier is still fine as frog hair and Foxy Brown is timeless."

The movie I would love to see Arrow release is "Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon"

io0wba.jpg

This film has never came out on bluray and carries a cult following of fans waiting for the day that they can bring it home in HD. Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon has unforgettable characters, classic lines and a amazing soundtrack. I also feel that it carries that Arrow Video Mestique. With Arrow working on this release, new and old fans alike would be clambering to get their hands on it. Steelbook or Amaray, it wouldn't matter. 99% of what Arrow puts out is a must own for me.

Thanks for the Giveaway Cooey and ARROW VIDEO! :oohyeah:

73p5e8.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with my bro Bluprint but Fright Night 1 or 2 or Both would be the ones for me. They need to be released by a company that will treat them right like Arrow and not someone who just in for a cash grab and looking to port over the VCR edition and call it a bluray. :LOL:

Reactions: Bluprint
I'll go with some more Pam Grier movies, Big Doll House or The Big Bird Cage. Great exploitation movies by Jack Hill.