UHD Version @ChrisPatt
Blu-ray #1 @prevail604
Blu-ray #2 @TheJoker
Blu-ray #3 @martinouchou
Blu-ray #4 @boba_fett300

HOST:

apsmith21

DURATION:
Starting on the 3rd day of Ninja week until the conclusion!

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

Four winners will receive the Blu-ray Stranger Things VHS edition!
One winner will receive the 4K UHD Stranger Things VHS edition!

IMG_0473.jpg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Post a picture of your favorite member of ST gang, which one do you like the best and why?

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
USA shipping will be covered by HiDefNinja - if you live internationally, don't worry, you'll only need to pay half of the shipping cost. (Shipping cost is usually $24, half would be $12). What a great deal for these USA exclusives!

Last edited:
2017_strangerThings3_Netflix_220817.jpg

I like Finn Wolfhard. Because his name is Finn Wolfhard. It sounds like one of those MST3K names like Punch RockGroin, Rip SteakFace, or Big McLargeHuge.

Well, i still havent started watching it yet. So hopefully i win and i can start watching it :D
But here is a poster i really like. Hopefully that counts.
stranger_blankenship.jpg

You know who!!!
ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 22 23.42.jpg

Just in case:
Andy as its on the picture i alredy own Blu-ray version (thanks to you)!:)
I am interested only in UHD version, so if i will be not selected for it, please skipp me if i will be selected for blu-ray version.
Dont want take this opportuity from other members.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
David Harbour because he's one of those actors that stays grounded in the most bizarre situations. He's kind of heroic but seems to have some serious loss in his past with his own daughter. He's just good in the role.
010918-david-harbour-kal-1080x608.jpeg

Thanks for the give away!

dustin-played-by-gaten-matarazzo-in-stranger-things.png

Would love the Blu Ray edition and would like to give it to a friend who's been looking for one for a while

Dusty for me, watched the Behind the Scenes and I like how that kid is goofy geeky self and isn't afraid to show it. Great actor!

tenor.gif

Dying to own this on 4K! fingers crossed! Thanks for the giveaway!

Awesome giveaway

Dustin is the best

image.png

@apsmith21 just like @galareta2332 i already have the bluray version thanks to you. If i am selected for the bluray version just skip me please and offer it to another fellow ninja. I am interested for the 4k version.

Thanks and good luck everyone

• Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332
Thanks for yet another great comp dude!! Has to be Dustin because of all the humour he brings!!

source (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.