[WINNERS CHOSEN] [Challenge Coin] Who would you most like to meet on HDN and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Who would you most like to meet on HDN and why?

Q: How many winners are there?
A: We'll choose 5 random winners from all the replies on this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of FIVE winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

Wow, what a question! I would definitely have to take a trip around the world to see all my brothers!

I'd start off here in the US obviously. I'd hit a few states that I've yet to visit. Would need to swing by Cali first to see my brothers @Troll2Fan & @alvinhwang21 . Then I'd have to cross the entire US to make it up to Bean Town to visit with my brother from another mother, @MGD . Next, I would cross the pond over to the UK where a handful of brothers would be waiting for me at the pub. @satanclaus , @redlemon , @Towser , @bigfub , @manutd123 & @dipzy . After waiting a day to recoup from the massive hangover, I'd head over to France to see @Kuzco & @pjking . After France, I'd take a train over to Germany and meet up with my main Brojangles @Marco86 & @smileyx9. Would DEFINITELY need another day of recuperating after that visit! From there, I'd head up to Ystad to hang out with my big bro @Hooch . I'd have him cook Chef Mathew the meal of his life! I've seen what this guy can do and I want to try it first hand!!! Before leaving Europe for good, I'd most definitely have to go meet up with @harry. However, I wouldn't go to Cyprus. I'd have him and his lady meet me in Greece and show me the sites. From Europe, I'd make my way over to The Orient, but not without first stopping in Dubai to give my buddy @Apollon a quadruple trout slap!!! From the UAE, I would hit up Korea (aka the "land of the beautiful steels"). I would stop in to check on @teddyjun and see how he's holding up. We'd go out for a brew and a bite. From there, I'd head over to Japan to meet up with @dv8mad. Although he's got the wife and kids, I'd still make him take me out for a night on the town and find me some of those weird flavored Pepsi's! From the land of the rising sun, I would head south to the land down under where I would meet up with @Monkey2005 & @rodtp. Would love to check out a JB-HiFi & Bondi Beach for some proper surfing!!! On the way back home, I'd fly through Canada to stop for a few beers with @tridon , @kaw & @Ush . From there, it would be a lonely, sad flight home; but I'd have a ton of great memories to keep me all warm and snug.

By the way, I feel like I'm forgetting someone important. If so, I deeply apologize and please do not take it personally! You're still my ninja(s)!!!

I know I already have a coin but I still wanted to get involved with the questions and this one is cool.

Would like to meet @Noodles, we both love a bit of Arctic monkeys and other music like that so i would take him to a gig or something
@Bluprint & @hiphopnrap to get into a big ol hip hop & rap convo and just chill and share knowledge and listen to loads of tunes.
Go to the cinema with @psychoscot and his hot mate he tells us all about (maybe a smoke after lol)
@Asopp cia he just seems crazy lol
@T800kaz and watch some films
@bloodsnake007 and have a cookout
And others just to see what your like @Wreck , @digitalbabe, @apsmith21 and so many more

The whole of HDN should just meet up and have a party somewhere like Hawaii or something

@MGD Would love to meet you Matthew. We would have plenty to talk about seeing as we have kind of the same background and you've become a great friend.

@bigfub Hell yeah, we would talk about/listen to NIN. Are you into Faith No More? We'd go seing them live this summer!

@ricster Would absolutely love to see you collection Rich!! :woot: And we support the same great football team, so we should have plenty to talk about. :D

@Ricker What do you say? Industrial music and tons of beers?

@vurt Top top man. Would love to meet you in person, we would have a blast.

@harry We should take a trip to all the beautiful places/beaches where you live....and drink beers! ;)

@zoneism Seems like a very cool guy. Would love to have a few pints with you mate

@Hooch Ok ok, I would bring the "brunost"! :p

@Apollon Show me the best of Dubai please Sir! I promise I'll behave!

@bloodsnake007 Dos Equis + Tacos = Win!!

There's a lot more of you I would love to meet. I love this place!

Cheers!

I'm down for this party, sounds awesome - I feel like I've met so many Ninjas already but @Le Marquis for sure as we go 'way back' now (in Ninja years anyway) and I'd say it would be at his place (pacific island and all that!) but lots of others too, too many to list!

Our winners are...

#26 @entreri
#3 @hiphopnrap
#41 @Towser
#43 @himanshu
#68 @ocielz

Congrats everyone! @Sigill will record the names for us, and we'll be in touch after Ninja week concludes!

WOW, thank you so much, I would like to thank my Mom and Dad for having the forethought to have me in the first place :) all my friends and relatives for putting up with me, all fellow Ninjas who didn't post before me on this thread and all the Ninjas that did post before me ;) My Wife Chris, my children Keith @KD Scorp and his brother Paul, Aston Villa Football Club, The Who...anyone else who I may have forgotten...LOL

My fellow winners @entreri @hiphopnrap @himanshu and @ocielz :thumbs:

Most of all, I would like to thank all the Mods who keep us all in order and work tirelessly to make this the brilliant place it is and each and every member :)

THANK YOU ALL

Ron

PS, did I thank enough people? :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.