[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Dude, that is killer!!

Aside from an awesome giveaway with awesome prizes, it was also quite fun to do.
Absolutely although getting to that 65 pages did become hardwork in the end lol. Mostly because it was only a handful of us actually driving it forward. But I am glad it never went too spammy. Like I was getting a little half assed towards the end, but I think we all kept the quality decent enough.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Absolutely although getting to that 65 pages did become hardwork in the end lol. Mostly because it was only a handful of us actually driving it forward. But I am glad it never went too spammy. Like I was getting a little half assed towards the end, but I think we all kept the quality decent enough.
The format of being able to talk about anything movie related helped a bit. Any time I can extol on my love of Ray Harryhausen is time well spent.