With a heavy heart, we announce the passing of a beloved Collector

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hi all,

It's been brought to my attention that @steelbookz4eva has passed away.

He had informed some of us a few months ago that he had likely only 2 months to live, but his upbeat spirit, attitude, and collecting made us think the prognosis was turning around for the better. (since I checked in on him and it had been a few months) Today @cooey informed me that Ron had passed away due to his family's tribute posts on facebook.

If you ever dealt with Ron feel free to share a story below.

If you know any of Ron's favorites feel free to share below as we remember this dedicated member of our hobby and the Community etc.

Last edited:
Oh it’s heartbreaking to hear this. My condolences to your family.

I’ve spoken to Ron a bit in threads over the years and he was always pleasant with a lot to say.

I actually won a Ninja week prize from him this year and it feels strange to say rest in peace. Obviously like the rest had no clue this was going on but it just makes you think about your friends on the forum and what’s really going on. I speak to you guys more than I do my own family and tbh you lot are my virtual family. Such a shame

RIP Ron, maybe we will see each other when we are both cats

@steelbookz4eva

X

This is shocking news. I had no idea any of this was happening. He always seemed like a nice guy. He will be missed. RIP. :(

Rest well Ron, you have finished your race. You'd left so many great impressions and wonderful memories here so may you be rewarded richly wherever you are.

Gutted to hear about this. Wow. Ron was such a great guy and a real helpful Ninja too. HDN will not be the same without him. Condolences to his family, friends and fellow Ninjas.

this is heartbreaking to hear :(

twas only a couple weeks back I was attempting to help him with preorders of Black Panther and Battle Royale - he was so chipper and pleasant.

he will be missed.

thoughts are with his friends and family.

RIP Ron