Multi Wolfenstein: Youngblood (2019)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

The year is 1980. Two decades have passed since BJ Blazkowicz rallied the resistance and sparked the Second American Revolution in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. However, the battle for freedom is far from over. BJ has gone missing in Nazi-occupied Paris and now all hope resides in his children to carry on the fight in Wolfenstein: Youngblood.

Announced at the 2018 Bethesda E3 Showcase, Wolfenstein: Youngblood stars Jessica and Sophia Blazkowicz, the twin daughters of Anya & BJ. Together, they’ll wage a tag-team offensive to take back Paris from Nazi tyranny and locate their father in an intense co-operative campaign. It’s up to you – and a friend – to uphold the Blazkowicz family tradition of Nazi-killin’ and save the world when Youngblood releases in 2019.
WolfensteinYoungblood_Bethesda.jpg

when it's part 3, then I dont like the idea, that you play his children. when it's a DLC /spin off, then it's ok.

Really enjoyed the others, so this is a definitely for me :thumbs:

Love this franchise and can't wait to give this one a shot:thumbs:

Very disappointed with this :cautious: The fact it was £30 on release did make me ask the question why now I know:whistle:

The first 2 for me were great but this has been a huge letdown and to be honest I can't even be arsed to finish it.

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Got this for free for buying the EVGA RTX 2080 video card, haven't played it yet though.
If you enjoyed the previous 2 then you probably wont like this :rofl: The reviews have been terrible and to be honest im not surprised, they should have stuck to what they know best in my opinion.

But as it was free its worth giving it a play through :thumbs: Depending on how long you last with it.

If you enjoyed the previous 2 then you probably wont like this :rofl: The reviews have been terrible and to be honest im not surprised, they should have stuck to what they know best in my opinion.

But as it was free its worth giving it a play through :thumbs: Depending on how long you last with it.
Actually, I haven't played the first two so this game is all new to me. Will give it a shot and see what I think. Thanks bro. :)

Reactions: Robles