Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The fuc* they doing with boxes - playing soccer or baseball?
Foam is indeed great protection but not almighty one. If you'll open edition it doesn't matter, but having it factory sealed and then getting bruises like this or loose discs...
Otherwise i'm astonished Blufans uses poor packaging - i mean foam is great but it looks like there isn't anything in between and box. That's just inexcusable for premium retailer like that in my opinion.

Otherwise i'm astonished Blufans uses poor packaging - i mean foam is great but it looks like there isn't anything in between and box. That's just inexcusable for premium retailer like that in my opinion.
What would you have them use between the box and the foam? More foam? :giggle:
The foam takes up all the space within the box, not sure what your complaint is about.

Reactions: tommyh84
Hot mine , Canada , Québec ! 75 day later . Didnt have time to unbox but the box look like this View attachment 518179View attachment 518180View attachment 518181

this seems to be particularly notable issue with blufans. all but one of my international post packages that have turned up after use as a soccer ball :blackeye: have been blufans. i'm not even sure if the main issue is Chinapost, as my HDZeta postings in the past never got so much as a scratch. :confused:

fingers crossed for you on opening. :) in all but one of my cases, the inches and inches of blufans foam packing saved the contents. :thumbs:

Reactions: jailbird_joey
One of the factors is time, these packages have been out in the world for many weeks.
The second important factor is the airport they are shipped out of. HDZeta's airport handles a lot less cargo than Blufans' airport.
But mostly it's time. 90% of my Blufans arrive in pristine boxes, and the ones that don't, the foam handles most of it as best as it can.
HDZeta's OC boxes aren't bad, but they're not as strong as Blufans' IMO, and the foam is thinner.
HDZeta's single boxes are clearly worse than Blufans' equivalent AND they offer little to no protection when they ship singles. Blufans had much better protection than HDZ when it comes to shipping singles. It's not even close.

What would you have them use between the box and the foam? More foam? :giggle:
The foam takes up all the space within the box, not sure what your complaint is about.
Clearly using just foam is too little. You do know you can use a bit bigger box and put other materials between foam and box... I'm just amazed on their lack of packaging for premium products.
Especially since these packages take that much to arrive and that they're staying so long and endure anything they should be better protected. Like at least 2 more layers.

Clearly using just foam is too little.
Nobody else is using more than Blufans. Most boxes arrive just fine. Obviously when such boxes do happen they are readily displayed, but the % must be very small.
You do know you can use a bit bigger box and put other materials between foam and box...
I do know that, yes. Who would pay for such extraordinary measures no other retailer is taking?
I'm just amazed on their lack of packaging for premium products.
Well you shouldn't be. No other retailer is packaging theirs better.
Especially since these packages take that much to arrive and that they're staying so long and endure anything
They don't usually take 2.5 months to arrive. These are exceptions.
they should be better protected. Like at least 2 more layers.
Why stop at 2? Why not 8?

Reactions: tommyh84
Clearly using just foam is too little. You do know you can use a bit bigger box and put other materials between foam and box... I'm just amazed on their lack of packaging for premium products.
Especially since these packages take that much to arrive and that they're staying so long and endure anything they should be better protected. Like at least 2 more layers.

The shipping boxes and the foam do the job. I received my One Click in pristine condition.

Theres nothing wrong with Blufans packaging, how I can say that so confidently is that for ages now people's packages from Blufans turn up looking like they've spent 90 minutes being kicked around Wembley and yet the items inside are very rarely ever damaged - that's how you know the packaging (despite how it turns up looking like) has done its job

This is a topic that's been discussed loads in the past and as has always been said it's hard to imagine these packages leave Blufans looking the way they're received so its somewhere in between the journey where they're are being mistreated

Reactions: DMD4k
blufans packaging is good, the problem is the postal service. they playing football with the packages.

my godzilla oab was double boxed... standard blufans shipping box inside a bigger box. glad they did it
, otherwise my copy wouldnt have survived the delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y and DMD4k
Hopefully yours is OK. I attached my images and my OC is good!
Unfortunately, my OC got damaged. The dent actually bent the foam protector as well. I messaged Kevin from Blufans, and they didn't have any replacements. They could only offer a full refund if I returned it or an empty OC box, which I went with. I imagine it'll take some time before arriving though.

IMG_6184.jpeg

Unfortunately, my OC got damaged. The dent actually bent the foam protector as well. I messaged Kevin from Blufans, and they didn't have any replacements. They could only offer a full refund if I returned it or an empty OC box, which I went with. I imagine it'll take some time before arriving though.

View attachment 518226

So you're not getting a refund but instead you're getting a new OC box? Was everything inside the OC box in good shape?

Reactions: Chemartin_1

View attachment 518226

I'm sorry to hear your OC arrived damaged.
In this case if you'll open OC it's great you'll get OC box. But what to do if OC arrives damaged and you don't wanna open box, have it sealed. I don't care about replacement box then.
The only thing then i'd be happy is somekind of refund.
Besides even if from outside isn't any damage if box looks ok that doesn't mean there isn't damage to the case or even discs getting loosed or damaged...