Word Bubbles: Addicting game

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Any of you guys play this game? I think its pretty fun/addicting. nothing like those mindless flash games, this one makes ya think!

http://www.lumosity.com/brain-games/flexibility-games/word-bubbles

basically, it gives you the first 3 letters, and you have to come up with a bunch of words for those 3 letters. you are limited in the word length too, so you can only use like five 4 letter words.

So like, it would give you "pro", and you would do professional, prospect, etc...

I got a new high score today:

wordbubbleshighscore.jpg

i dare you to beat it ;)

Any of you guys play this game? I think its pretty fun/addicting. nothing like those mindless flash games, this one makes ya think!

basically, it gives you the first 3 letters, and you have to come up with a bunch of words for those 3 letters. you are limited in the word length too, so you can only use like five 4 letter words.

So like, it would give you "pro", and you would do professional, prospect, etc...

wordbubbleshighscore.jpg

i dare you to beat it ;)

actually, my average score is about 4000, with a high game of 5400.

no joke.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

wordbubbleshighscore.jpg

i dare you to beat it ;)

I usually score 1700-1800 with for, 1500 on pra and 1600 on uni.

my average bpi is about 1625.

word bubbles scores

what is 4000 in terms of words?

i average 67-68 words ... with around a 4-5 word std deviation ... and i've hit all 90 words too

lumosity should have a leaderboard or stats on the top players - someone probably averages high 70s or low 80s (although many are not possible to max out)

4000 my rear side

I would like to see the guy who claims to average 4000 and to have scored 5400 put a print screen of those accomplishments up on this thread. That is complete bull #$%^.

He was a 1 post guy, like you and the other guy above ... so i doubt he'll ever come back and reply with a screen shot. Anyways, welcome Mr. Blonde.

this thread just made my day for two reasons:

1) i love how i thread i created has the most 1-and-done posters per-capita of any thread on there. WINNING

2) i just remembered i use to play this game for study breaks during my first year. so glad im almost done with all this class stuff. WINNING

Here's mine! Just got it... been scoring the low 3000s for a while, but I just realized that you can hit Tab and it will put your last answer in the submit box... easier to add suffixes really fast that way...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-12-15 at 5.36.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-12-15 at 5.36.39 PM.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 176

Lumosity Brain Training: Challenge & Improve Your Mind

wordbubbleshighscore.jpg

i dare you to beat it ;)