Would you like to see UK Grindhouse Steelbooks?

Would you like to see Grindhouse Steelbooks?

• Planet Terror and Death Proof in boxset (1 Steelbook case, not jumbo)-about 20 GBP

Votes: 82 40.0%
  • Death Proof only-about 15 GBP only

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Planet Terror only-about 15 GBP only

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Planet Terror and Death Proof as separate Steelbooks 15 GBP each

Votes: 82 40.0%
  • None

Votes: 30 14.6%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello Grindhouse fans!

Please share your feedback in the thread or poll.

Thanks all!

poll.jpg

Last edited:
I would prefer them separately, one of the reasons there are some really good movie posters for both of these movies, would be great if they used the posters. I prefer having both directors Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodrigue efforts on their own steelbook too, I can then also add to my Tarantino Steelbook collection. :thumbs:

It's all about the art--I voted for two separate steelbooks because I think that having them both on one steel could make it a bit hectic. Thanks!

Er..... Love these films! Well I have them seperate on DVD (death proof having the reversible sleeve) and the blu ray double pack with the beautiful slip but I think I would want the steelbooks seperate too with the full uncut films like the DVD's. but I also wouldn't want them at £15 But I suppose they wouldn't go cheaper than that on first sale.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm a big fan of the dvd artwork (I bet you all hate that) but I also used to have a cool deathproof and planet terror poster of the images on the first photo below the keyring and blubray. Love them. And maybe the kurt Russell and the chic as artcards aswell as the planet terror dvd art or as back art and I think would look quite cool too aswell this as a art card.....
image.jpg

But my art choices would defo be ...
image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry posted a lot there but I'm mad about these films

Oh and check him out .....
image.jpg

Still need to get cherry darling

I've noticed double pack is winning but I personally would hate that

There's already an English Deathproof Steelbook available, I know because I own it. I believe it was released in 2009. However I am a sucker for artwork and would buy another version.

(UPDATE IT WAS GERMAN, MY BAD!)

If a joint release is done, I hope they don't use the boring art already out. Who wants images of posters on a Steelbook?

I'm not a big fan of Planet Terror so seperate releases would suit me best :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
There's already an English Deathproof Steelbook available, I know because I own it. I believe it was released in 2009. However I am a sucker for artwork.

An English double pack Steelbook would be cool, providing the German art isn't used as it's rather boring.

Yeah I'm not a fan of it either.
Was there one? I never knew that

Yeah I'm not a fan of it either.
Was there one? I never knew that

There sure was buddy, I got it from a bloke in Germany for about £30. The shrink rap was so old it had gone fragile and it smelt, ripped that bugger straight off (what remained on the Steelbook) lol.

P.s I thought it was English, silly me.

Here it is...

Last edited:
There sure was buddy, I got it from a bloke in Germany for about £30. The shrink rap was so old it had gone fragile and it smelt, ripped that bugger straight off (what remained on the Steelbook) lol.

P.s I thought it was English, silly me.

Here it is...

Oh yeah that is the german one isn't it?
I'm not a fan of blue banners but I would be all over that art for this but cleaner.
I couldn't stand the fact that the UK had a double pack for kill bill and although I still bought it, it's one ugly steelbook (I love the 2nd wave art for Canada ) And I can't stand the german grindhouse steelbook. One of the worst. These need to be single steelbooks with amazing front and back art. Would look amazing

Reactions: eps999
Oh yeah that is the german one isn't it?
I'm not a fan of blue banners but I would be all over that art for this but cleaner.
I couldn't stand the fact that the UK had a double pack for kill bill and although I still bought it, it's one ugly steelbook (I love the 2nd wave art for Canada ) And I can't stand the german grindhouse steelbook. One of the worst. These need to be single steelbooks with amazing front and back art. Would look amazing

I'm not normally a fan of the dreaded blue banner either. I kinda just went for it haha, just in case it was rare and I wanted an uncut version, I missed the lap dance scene lol. I know what you mean about KB that ruined it for me too, both films were amazing and deserved seperate releases. One of my friends has the German version, he paid a fair bit for it. I could never understand why he wanted it so bad. Each to his own I guess!

Reactions: Flloydo