Wreck's Drive Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Finally

IMG_1823.JPG IMG_1826.JPG IMG_1827.JPG IMG_1828.JPG IMG_1829.JPG IMG_1830.JPG IMG_1834.JPG image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have like some crazy "IB" like "Drive" Collection :p but I got a few....

The custom action figure is my grail piece. It was from a group buy that literally took over a year to receive. Made by XenoViper. This is what I have ... with better lighting since my pics were on phone from basement.

IMG_9563.JPG
IMG_9569.JPG
driver-b07.JPG
IMG_9557fa1.jpg

I dont have this exclusive piece, but this was also offered in limited qty.
handsomedevil-mask-001a.jpg

Holy Louisiana Hot Sauce Mixed with Codeine!!! :jawdrop:

I hate you @Wreck! :hilarious:

You have pieces no one else will ever own! Dawg you on another level! :notworthy:

Gotta post this on Facebook, IG, Twitter and CNN! :rofl:

Just make sure to leave me the Grail piece in your Will haha! :D

Awesome collection! You've got some great stuff there, love the hammer boxset, great prints, keyring, all of its awesome! I especially like the figure/statue, some great details, the jacket..Wow! Hope you get your award asap:)

Really nice collection Wreck :thumbs: - do you know if the figure is based on the dragon swat figure? I've had it on my eBay watch list for a while, trying to find someone to make the outfit

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261445206234?nav=SEARCH
@Lordpercy
No but I think I read of people buying that head for kit bashing.

This one was 100% all done. It's really crazy and I was in a group buy for over a year! Kinda like a blufans release. :p

Basically you bought a hot toys ttm19 naked body and all the rest was shipped to me. The sculptor xenoviper Did custom sculpts for shoes, hammer, fists, head and then he paints so painted all. He then recruited if im correct .... Rainman who does famous 1/6 scale figs too. They had a tailor do the jeans/jacket etc.

Also came with some other small things like bullet, toothpick, watch. I had to find a pair of shades. (ebay)

The stunt car driver mask was part of full set and I believe that set was like $800 steep. So I went with deluxe loose and got the hot toys naked body on my own then built the rest when stuff came in for savings. full set had custom box too

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lordpercy
Yeah i edited the names in afterwards so probably why it didnt tag @Noodles
I'm sure a pop will come one day.