WWE Living on a Razor’s Edge: The Scott Hall Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Dec 7, 2015
New York
Release date: July 5th, 2016
Purchase link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/wwe-liv...elbook-only--best-buy/5235700.p?skuId=5235700
Price: $29.99

N0z9BSL.jpg

21zNRsu.jpg

YUUxOec.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JoJoLo and spass
I was a huge wrestling fan but only from late 80s to mid 90s. Then I stopped watching it. Grew out of it, I guess.
It's a nice touch to release a steelbook of this kind but there are several hundred videos, films, whatever that I would personally release a steelbook of instead of this.

At least hardcore fans get something they really like.

Reactions: Flash
Scott Hall along with Kevin Nash as The Outsiders, a faction of the NWO, changed the wrestling business with their gimmicks and how they marketed themselves.

Maybe the steelbook will come with a bonus toothpick as an exclusive.

lol I would love that. The NWO will always be epic.

Reactions: bobberino
I used to mark for Scott Hall and Razon Ramon. I'm sure this steel at some point will be a great price.

I'll definitely get it.

And if they would add some "now classic" stuff from Attitude Era I would def buy those to relive that nostalgia right there! And WCW ...
You should subscribe to the network.

Do people actually pay $30 for these?

Yes people who like wresting do. :thumbs:

Do we need that pointless remark in almost every wrestling steelbook thread?

If it's something I have no interest in I just don't go in the thread simple. :thumbs:

Reactions: HOBBS
Yes people who like wresting do. :thumbs:

Do we need that pointless remark in almost every wrestling steelbook thread?

If it's something I have no interest in I just don't go in the thread simple. :thumbs:

I'm sorry, it's a genuine question. I don't watch wrestling, so I don't know how crazy people are about it. I'm a huge comic book fan and I refused to buy the plain vanilla Batman v Superman steel at $29.99. There just doesn't seem to be any uproar among wrestling fans about the price of these! It interests me how different sectors of the steelbook collecting community intersect. :sing:

Sorry if I bothered you.

I'm sorry, it's a genuine question. I don't watch wrestling, so I don't know how crazy people are about it. I'm a huge comic book fan and I refused to buy the plain vanilla Batman v Superman steel at $29.99. There just doesn't seem to be any uproar among wrestling fans about the price of these! It interests me how different sectors of the steelbook collecting community intersect. :sing:

Sorry if I bothered you.
This isn't about subject matter. This is a forum for steelbooks, period.

If you're not interested in the genre there's no need for posts like yours. It's not really a great discussion starter, it just tends to drive the thread down from people who actually want to talk about the steelbook.

There's steelbooks for many genres of entertainment/nature/etc nowadays.

Even if you don't like the subject. You could appreciate the steelbook. It's pretty much the best WWA art WWE has put out of the several they've released in the last few months.

Now, on the price. They are a bit on the high end in terms of price. Their first steelbook that came out earlier this year is still priced at $29.99 on Best Buy?! I would've thought it would come down as the months go by but it's still the same price (I actually got it for $27.99 when it was on sale).

I guess that's the price Best Buy is marking down for all these new steelbook releases. I don't think WWE made many quantities of these so I like the hunt them down quick before they're hard to get again, so I don't take my chances on waiting for price drops.

Sorry if I went on a mini rant. It's nothing against you. I get you weren't too keen on the price but I had to bring up the whole wrestling steelbook thing that's in every thread.

Last edited:

If you're not interested in the genre there's no need for posts like yours. It's not really a great discussion starter, it just tends to drive the thread down from people who actually want to talk about the steelbook.

Even if you don't like the subject. You could appreciate the steelbook. It's pretty much the best WWA art WWE has put out of the several they've released in the last few months.

Now, on the price. They are a bit on the high end in terms of price. Their first steelbook that came out earlier this year is still priced at $29.99 on Best Buy?! I would've thought it would come down as the months go by but it's still the same price (I actually got it for $27.99 when it was on sale).

I guess that's the price Best Buy is marking down for all these new steelbook releases. I don't think WWE made many quantities of these so I like the hunt them down quick before they're hard to get again, so I don't take my chances on waiting for price drops.

Well said :thumbs:

I mean maybe the person did mean no offence but literally every WWE steelbook thread has someone asking

"...does anyone actually watch wrestling?..."

"...why would anyone want a wrestling steelbook?..."

"...wrestling is fake/rubbish/for kids..."

It gets a little tiring for fans.

Yes millions of people all over the world watch it and those people are excited that one of their passions wrestling is now being combined with another in making a wrestling steelbooks.

Well said :thumbs:

I mean maybe the person did mean no offence but literally every WWE steelbook thread has someone asking

"...does anyone actually watch wrestling?..."

"...why would anyone want a wrestling steelbook?..."

"...wrestling is fake/rubbish/for kids..."

It gets a little tiring for fans.

Yes millions of people all over the world watch it and those people are excited that one of their passions wrestling is now being combined with another in making a wrestling steelbooks.
Maybe I should go into the Planet Life steelbook thread and ask why would anyone buy this? :rofl:

Different strokes, for different folks. I just like to look at the steelbooks and if I'm interested in the genre, even better. This is one of WWE's best ones so far. Hopefully Lesnar's steelbook later this year gets exclusive art treatment as well.

Sorry if I went on a mini rant. It's nothing against you. I get you weren't too keen on the price but I had to bring up the whole wrestling steelbook thing that's in every thread.

I have nothing against wrestling, it's just the price is so high! I love all kinds of steelbooks, just wished Best Buy wouldn't sell them at a price 50% higher than they used to be. I remember when all new steelbooks were $19.99 or less (it was just a couple year ago). Sorry if I pissed you off, Hobbs, please don't break me lol

7d99174bca14ca24303cbd4634ab02a0.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash and HOBBS
I have nothing against wrestling, it's just the price is so high! I love all kinds of steelbooks, just wished Best Buy wouldn't sell them at a price 50% higher than they used to be. I remember when all new steelbooks were $19.99 or less (it was just a couple year ago). Sorry if I pissed you off, Hobbs, please don't break me lol

7d99174bca14ca24303cbd4634ab02a0.jpg

HA!

Nah we're cool bro. I did address the price situation but it got lost there in my rant. I wasn't ranting at you just in general.

I honestly think the pricing on these suck. Especially when there's no special gloss/deboss/emboss treatment on them. Sure, some of the WWE ones have these faux gloss on them but it's not enough to ask for $29.99.

The dudes in UK have it worse. I see these going for $47.99 USD on Zavvi?! Are you ******** me?

$19.99 at best, but even these new Marvel releases are $29.99 as well. The inflation in prices in just a year is real!

I'll get them all anyway because I'm such a fan of collecting. But adding the amount of money spent on the WWE steelbooks will be insane.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash and JCC