X-Men: Apocalypse (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #47) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release dates: September 21, 2016 (Standard) - October 24, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

image.jpeg

XmenA.jpg

13935037_1420754777941072_8946874405126575032_n.jpg

13920664_1420759011273982_2071402618601479575_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's so many extras in this edition I can almost not get the steelbook to close without it misaligning the steel shells on each side. This is truly a remarkable set. :thumbs:
I noticed that also the steelbook hard to close I took out one of the pack of artcards and put it beside the booklet in the full slip to solve the steelbook not closing easily

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky
I noticed that also the steelbook hard to close I took out one of the pack of artcards and put it beside the booklet in the full slip to solve the steelbook not closing easily
You can get it all in there but it takes moving the character cards around a bit until you find just the right angle and it'll close correctly.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
You can get it all in there but it takes moving the character cards around a bit until you find just the right angle and it'll close correctly.
I tried that but went another way just remove one of the packs of artcards I put mine inside the booklet
Booklet with artcards fits in the full slip with ease and the steelbook

I tried that but went another way just remove one of the packs of artcards I put mine inside the booklet
Booklet with artcards fits in the full slip with ease and the steelbook
This gives me a wonderful idea. :D I think I'm going to pull all the steelbooks that have art cards and character cards and place them in those binder sleeves that hold like baseball cards and trading cards and such and the same for sleeves for photos can be used for the art cards. This way I can make separators for each movie and can hold this binder open and view them anytime I feel like it instead of having to open each steelbook and unpack each set of cards each time I want to view them. Thanks Paul. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Masta Norris
This gives me a wonderful idea. :D I think I'm going to pull all the steelbooks that have art cards and character cards and place them in those binder sleeves that hold like baseball cards and trading cards and such and the same for sleeves for photos can be used for the art cards. This way I can make separators for each movie and can hold this binder open and view them anytime I feel like it instead of having to open each steelbook and unpack each set of cards each time I want to view them. Thanks Paul. :thumbs:
That is a briliant idea! It would save having to pull everything out when you feel like looking at the character cards and such! Im getting a folder tomorrow :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Wow just finished finally opening up this bad boy in anticipation for Rogue Cut lol this is hands down my most impressive multi pic Lenti I own! You seriously can't see a glimpse of the other pic when looking at one. Wow!!!

Wish I knew they were gonna do all these singular as I would've got it. At the time I thought they were planning Trilogy sets. Gonna drive me mad having incomplete set :( ain't paying eBay prices!

Wish I knew they were gonna do all these singular as I would've got it. At the time I thought they were planning Trilogy sets. Gonna drive me mad having incomplete set :( ain't paying eBay prices!
Just be patient bro and wait for an auction. These things sell for less than retail the majority of the time. Which is the reason why they never put them up for auction in the first place. But eventually they have to :)

That sucks but I'm sure in the threads about these that question of being a trilogy was answered before the group buys. Just wait for an auction or check out the Facebook groups you should be able to find a set decently priced

Had anyone else had problems with the 3D disc? It won't play on my PlayStation 4. It keeps "loading" for quite some time and then I get an error message. The 2D disc works just fine and I haven't had any trouble with anyone of my other 3D discs.

I've pm'd @Collector03601 a couple of weeks ago about this. I hope it gets resolved. And i hope that no-one else has the same problem