Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: October 4th, 2016
Purchase link: Target
Price: $22.99
Note: Includes Yearbook

51319841 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this looks great! I wonder if this is the same Digibook that's being released in the UK?
I don't think it's the same. I think UK has the Empire Covers similar to DOFP. Don't have high hopes we'll get this tho as previous Fox "Book Exclusives" i.e. Scorch Trials, F4 were only released in the US through Target..

I don't think it's the same. I think UK has the Empire Covers similar to DOFP. Don't have high hopes we'll get this tho as previous Fox "Book Exclusives" i.e. Scorch Trials, F4 were only released in the US through Target..

UK has now the same design (1 disc only).

My guess is that the book has disc slots or it's just a book. Since an amaray is pictured, I'm thinking the discs are going to be packaged in the amaray.

My guess is that the book has disc slots or it's just a book. Since an amaray is pictured, I'm thinking the discs are going to be packaged in the amaray.

Same here. That's why I cancelled my pre-order for this release.

If it is indeed a digibook then I will gladly order it again.

Pics from mikeinvegas7
Seems to be a slim digibook in a slipcover.

View attachment 268963 View attachment 268964 View attachment 268965
I knew it! :woot:
I'm thinking and hoping this edition will be similar to the Maze Runner Scorch Trials exclusive Target released last year :thumbs:
View attachment 267913
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...over-target-exclusive-usa.71221/#post-1595232
A digipack inside a slipcover! :hungry: I'm gonna keep my hopes up! :woot: ;)
Can't wait to purchase tomorrow! :hungry: Thanks for the pics @ariba266 :photo: :thumbs:

It is a digibook with a slipcover outside, just like recent Fox digibook releases, but I really hate how they don't have a plastic disc holder, but instead, it's a paper pocket, and the discs are not steadily held in there. It is nice but to be honest, if you're thinking about this or steelbook, go with the steelbook.

It is a digibook with a slipcover outside, just like recent Fox digibook releases, but I really hate how they don't have a plastic disc holder, but instead, it's a paper pocket, and the discs are not steadily held in there. It is nice but to be honest, if you're thinking about this or steelbook, go with the steelbook.
c7NJRa2.gif

:woot: :D I bought both Editions earlier today! :hungry:
20161004_140226.jpg

I really like this Exclusive from Target :drool:
20161004_090646.jpg 20161004_140545.jpg 20161004_140553.jpg

popcorn2.gif