X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Blu-ray SteelBook)(FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Albeit not a new release, just figured we could use a thread for this title. Looks good, its blu-ray sized but its region locked. I prefer it to the German edition since it doesnt have the FSK logo on it.

Attachments

• wolverine1.jpg
    wolverine1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,941
  • wolverine.jpg
    wolverine.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
I don't like the big fat FSK logo on the coverart on the german, no logo steels gets into my collection except a few UK Rare ones maybe.
Yeah that's the only downside to it, wish it was a sticker it would have been a much better release IMHO but still Play.com's one will be the best out of the bunch :scat:

I dont know about "really rare" but its def "hard to get" ... just depends on your definitions is all.

is this an exlusive art in steelbook ? or if there is a booklet or something for this FNAC exclusive ...

No, it is the same kind of exclusivity than Machete or Thor : only FNAC stores had a Steelbook in France. Unfortunately, no booklet/artcards/whatever, nor FNAC exclusive sticker.

Reactions: scorpius
great score @toratora I have the fnac exclusive version. The shiny metal claws on not only the front, but also the back was always very appealing.

at one time this thing was gaining steam in value. While the value may not be the same, im sure finding sealed copies is still a chore and thus the value is then in the eye of the beholder if they want such a thing.