Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Fox Direct
Zavvi.com

58782904_500x500_2.jpg

58782904_500x500_4.jpg

58782904_500x500_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this steel is awesome. arrived today and in-hand its actually gorgeous. the debossing is great. matches the 2nd steel perfectly. And finally completed my Xmen steels (untill the new film).

Arrived mint from amazon, well protected. best £15 ive ever spent on a steelbook.

Has much has I want to own this and Fantastic Four to go with my other marvel steelbook collection, I'll wait for a price drop (please don't sell out). As other fox steelbooks dropped below £10 not that long after I'd paid full price, So I'll play the waiting game on these.

Has much has I want to own this and Fantastic Four to go with my other marvel steelbook collection, I'll wait for a price drop (please don't sell out). As other fox steelbooks dropped below £10 not that long after I'd paid full price, So I'll play the waiting game on these.

This one will be different when word gets out that it's debossed and embossed, the buying frenzy will ensue. It may be a gamble to wait for price drop, however since it's available from multiple outlets (non-exclusive), there could be alot in stock which may lead to a future price drop.

Mine arrived in record time from Amazon UK! Dispatched on May 3 and arrived May 8. BUT Fantastic 4 that was shipped on April 25th hasn't arrived. Canada Post is so odd with their delivery these days.

I must admit, it looks quite nice. The embossed claws sealed the deal. Yeah, I'm sure the price will drop, but I managed to snag when it almost bottomed out and started going up again. Marvel collection growing fast! :)

Well, Fox Direct have finally seen fit to put mine in the post. Good news, but this will certainly be the last time I use them.

The interesting thing is that the French X-men First Class version is quite a nice steelbook, except for the French text on the front.

Didn't mean to digress ... back on topic ... DOFP was a fantastic film - here's hoping the steel is as well. I, for one, would love to see inside artwork from the prison break scene.

This was the only X-Men movie I enjoyed, but not enough to buy it in steelbook even at £14.40 from amazon. I thought DOFP was insultingly stupid.