Mondo Year One by Jock

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Year One by Jock. 24”x36” screen print. Hand Numbered. Edition of 250. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50
10.jpg

Year One (Variant) by Jock. 24”x36” screen print. Hand Numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $75

11.jpg

^^^ For Mondo drops if your waiting for the tweet to go to the site and buy prints from the drop your doing it wrong. You will still likely miss out on the popular stuff. You pretty much have to sit at your computer with the site open, logged into your account, and reload over and over *roughly at the time the drop **may/usually** happen/s*, lol, yes, thats right, that is what you have to do. If you wait for the tweet, read it and then go you have already missed the drop. Pretty much you need to get the item carted as soon as it comes up on the site and get to the final checkout screen, at which point if you made it there without any errors you have 5 minutes safely now to complete your purchase. Its that dumbly insane....
Pretty much what Jason said. Tweets are useless. People waiting for tweets are always complain about missing the drop. I am actually not aware of a single case, at least in recent history, when someone waited for a tweet and was successful acquiring the print (of course I am talking about a print people want).

^^^ Yeah you could walk in & buy during the gallery exhibition... lucky Austin locals!
Would probably be constantly broke then. Or become a flipper :D

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Also I like the fact that the APs are hand signed and hand numbered. I think the ones from Mondo are only hand numbered! makes it feel a little more exclusive in a way

I will say though in the age of instant gratification I find it very hard to have to wait 4-6 weeks for delivery! :hilarious:

Also I like the fact that the APs are hand signed and hand numbered. I think the ones from Mondo are only hand numbered! makes it feel a little more exclusive in a way

I will say though in the age of instant gratification I find it very hard to have to wait 4-6 weeks for delivery! :hilarious:

I agree...shouldn't the prints be ready to ship when they go on sale? 4-6 weeks is a bit long.

@kryptonite funny I had originally emailed Jock through his website after I missed the Mondo regular sale and asked if APs would be available, he actually replied and told me to follow his twitter as he was going to make them available, that's how I knew about today's sale. After I got one I emailed him back and told him I had gotten through and mentioned that waiting was going to be the hard part and he replied and said it probably wouldn't take that 4-6 weeks. So good news all around, except I ripped my shirt today at work and had to roll up my sleves all day :smuggrin:

@kryptonite funny I had originally emailed Jock through his website after I missed the Mondo regular sale and asked if APs would be available, he actually replied and told me to follow his twitter as he was going to make them available, that's how I knew about today's sale. After I got one I emailed him back and told him I had gotten through and mentioned that waiting was going to be the hard part and he replied and said it probably wouldn't take that 4-6 weeks. So good news all around, except I ripped my shirt today at work and had to roll up my sleves all day :smuggrin:

@mllNY I also follow Jock's twitter account as he randomly puts stuff there for sale. You have a better chance buying one from his site than buying one at Mondo. I was gonna "settle" for the Dredd giclee as the Batman prints were unavailable but at the last minute one print became available for purchase so I snatched it up. Good thing about his site though is you have 10 minutes to complete your purchase when you put an item into your cart not unlike the other sites where putting an item in your cart will not guarantee anything.

@kryptonite I actually initially missed it in my cart but lucked out when someone didn't buy, maybe they were not sure or they were trying for the regular version as well but once it became available I took it, and yes I too am happy about the window to buy

Reactions: kryptonite
Has it only been 9 days, I so want this already! :wow:

I always tell people; patience is a virtue just not one of my virtues