Slipbox You Were Never Really Here (Blu-ray Slipbox) (TheOn Masterpiece Collection 003) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 24, 2019
Purchase links: KimchiDVD Novel Version - Without Novel Version (Pre-order on December 20)
Price: $30.99

48277900_2449675675259635_5877684674679013376_o.jpg

46913722_2438826019677934_7173053249308590080_o.jpg

Last edited:
Very surprised by the hate for this movie. Thought people on here had taste :whistle::naughty: .... no wonder films like skyscraper, Pacific rim Uprising and fast and the furious 12 get made
There are just as many (actually, more) turds that are not blockbusters with sfx.
Budget has nothing to do with the quality. (And I agree, that the movies you mention are terrible).
But I won't see this film, because the director should be banned from making movies after the sh!t she pulled on Jane Got a Gun.
Completely unprofessional wanker.

Ah. Lynne Ramsay was the original director for Jane. I had no idea the history of her departure. I just assumed Gavin had been the director from the start.

Maybe Lynne is simply an idiot savant?

There are just as many (actually, more) turds that are not blockbusters with sfx.
Budget has nothing to do with the quality. (And I agree, that the movies you mention are terrible).
But I won't see this film, because the director should be banned from making movies after the sh!t she pulled on Jane Got a Gun.

...but you are willing to watch John Landis films ?

John Landis isn't making movies anymore.

Not the point my friend. Not the point. And I know you know ... :naughty:

(are you skipping new Led Zep releases, Woody Allen, Polanski ...)

Just saying. Have a merry Christmas !

Not the point my friend. Not the point. And I know you know ... :naughty:

(are you skipping new Led Zep releases, Woody Allen, Polanski ...)

Just saying. Have a merry Christmas !
The people you mention have allegations about actions in their personal lives.
I'm calling out what Ramsay did on the job. I used to work in the business, and that kind of stuff really p*sses me off. Just a personal opinion.
(But I'm sure the cast, crew, and producers of JGaG would back me up!:D)
Merry Christmas to you, as well!

There's a better reason to avoid this movie. It's pretentious shite.

Reactions: C.C. 95
The people you mention have allegations about actions in their personal lives.
I'm calling out what Ramsay did on the job. I used to work in the business, and that kind of stuff really p*sses me off. Just a personal opinion.
(But I'm sure the cast, crew, and producers of JGaG would back me up!:D)
Merry Christmas to you, as well!
Pedophile vs Someone who sets personal professional limits..... Pedophile loses in my world.... :whistle:

Pedophile vs Someone who sets personal professional limits..... Pedophile loses in my world.... :whistle:
Woody Allen has never been convicted of anything. In fact, the case against him was thrown out of court.
His supposed crimes are a creation of the court of public opinion (which is not fact based).
Polanski was guilty and proven guilty.

Woody Allen has never been convicted of anything. In fact, the case against him was thrown out of court.
His supposed crimes are a creation of the court of public opinion (which is not fact based).
Polanski was guilty and proven guilty.

If one is not convicted in a court, does not mean he/she is not guilty of a crime.

That is the definition of not being guilty. What other measure would you apply? Heresay? Innuendo? Gut-feeling?

How about a fact ?

I'm a guilty of driving against red lights. Guilty as charged. Never been convicted. Simple.

...and for more serious note, there was this austrian Adolf guy, never tried on court, but surly guilty of many things...

How about a fact ?

I'm a guilty of driving against red lights. Guilty as charged. Never been convicted. Simple.

...and for more serious note, there was this austrian Adolf guy, never tried on court, but surly guilty of many things...
It is only a fact to you.
No one else knows this to be a fact.