3D Your favorite Blu-ray 3D ?

Avatar, maybe Frozen or Beauty and the Beast. Obviously the latter two aren't premiere 3D movies so much as movies that I really loved and enjoyed seeing in 3D.

Guardians of the galaxy when the 1.78:1 scenes are on are awesome with great depth. The 2.40:1 scenes really don't have the depth. Would have been great if the would have done the hole movie 1.78:1

Though I think the film is not great, Jean-Pierre Jeunet's T.S. Spivet has, hands down, the most astonishing use of 3D I have seen yet. I watched it in my home, and the 3D was better than anything I have seen in a theater! That is how good it is. The film was better because of its use- and that is not true of many 3D films.
It's a shame it is a) not a better Jeunet film and B) that not many people got to see it in 3D (and that includes home video- I had to import mine from France).

Dunno about pop out effects, i love the depth and colour of good 3d, i don't like the cardboard cut out effect that can be pretty poor. I'd say Avatar, Pacific Rim and Prometheus are a good example in my humble opinion.