Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
I still haven't seen the Snyder cut because I've been waiting to buy the steel, and this is the only one that interests me. Thinking I need to pull the trigger on the amray just so I can say I saw it this year. No problem waiting for it because it's so killer, and as everyone should understand by now, I love Manta. Manta Rules.

Reactions: IRON MAN
They will announce Godzilla in November 2022 along with 12 other titles that blufans are working on for 2023 but it will be delayed until 2024

Honestly I love manta but this is just all overkill today. All these new threads. This is how Film arena run and you wait 4 years. Some of the newer threads just didn’t need to be opened

I don't mind, but i know Manta will do it, it's quite opposite from Cinemuseum or FAC... If i'll have to wait like year, 2, 3... I don't mind.
Also this schledule is just informative - things will probably change a lot. So :D

Reactions: Falco and Flloydo
I still haven't seen the Snyder cut because I've been waiting to buy the steel, and this is the only one that interests me. Thinking I need to pull the trigger on the amray just so I can say I saw it this year. No problem waiting for it because it's so killer, and as everyone should understand by now, I love Manta. Manta Rules.

You've waited this long, save the dough for ML.

Reactions: jaws finatic
I don't mind, but i know Manta will do it, it's quite opposite from Cinemuseum or FAC... If i'll have to wait like year, 2, 3... I don't mind.
Also this schledule is just informative - things will probably change a lot. So :D

Well yeah because manta aren’t asking for the money a year or 2 before release lol. CM take the proper p!ss but you can’t compare them both. One is just an announcement, the other actually takes the money for a year.
I can wait too, my p!ss take is because of the overkill of announcements they do every year and then half are delayed or cancelled. Things will change a lot. Also my point. They can announce them when they have concrete confirmation that they are doing them. A few months ahead

Also @5t33lb0y this isn’t just a. Manta thing.
Blufans too. I joined the GB for the Spider-Man far from home OAB nearly 2 years ago. Lol. And now the rumour is it might be included with the WEA like they did with venom. So yeah things change but why announce them so early. I know blu fans have had it rough with the whole Disney and marvel thing but still. They constantly have delays too. Just announce when it’s concrete

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I feel you man. I'm just picky and i have luck that i'm not affected as much as most of you guys are. I can only imagine something being announced and then being announcent again for group buy to start... Having to wait years till realization is messed up. But we can only do as much.

I feel you man. I'm just picky and i have luck that i'm not affected as much as most of you guys are. I can only imagine something being announced and then being announcent again for group buy to start... Having to wait years till realization is messed up. But we can only do as much.

I didn’t realise how long the blufans spidey FFH OAB was until I posted that. Luckily the GB is just my name and I haven’t had to pay but yeah it’s been a looong time. But anyway. Rant over

I didn’t realise how long the blufans spidey FFH OAB was until I posted that. Luckily the GB is just my name and I haven’t had to pay but yeah it’s been a looong time. But anyway. Rant over
I think this is what gets us hooked to this hobby somehow... The wait, the speculation, the BS's, the wait for the GB, the GB, the anger lol
Don't you think it would be very boring otherwise? ;)

ZSJL steelbooks arrived at Best Buy stores in the U.S. this weekend. Most stores received at least 5 copies but you have to go into the store to find one. The listing is no longer on their website.

I hope we will see beauty shots for Holidays. Around Christmas at least, considering release date window is January 2022?

I hope we will see beauty shots for Holidays. Around Christmas at least, considering release date window is January 2022?
Preorders are January, not the release date. You're not going to see beauty shots until a week or so before the preorder, so it'll be in the new year now. I'd expect release date to be atleast March judging by recent preorders.

Has the Synder cut even been confirmed to be next release? BR is ML #40 and this #39 yet we got BR first

Edit. I can see then doing Resurrections next since the movie has yet to come out. Although that may not work in their favor if the film tanks critically

Has the Synder cut even been confirmed to be next release? BR is ML #40 and this #39 yet we got BR first

Edit. I can see then doing Resurrections next since the movie has yet to come out. Although that may not work in their favor if the film tanks critically
Yes, it has. It's the next release following "Her". Batman Begins, The Prestige and Inception will apparently follow that. There are a few gaps in the manta numbering at the moment, so don't pay any attention to following continuity.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: gAnX