Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting, wonder why the human motherbox is more popular than thevothers. Perhaps the extras or the design of the box?

I’m guessing because of the steelbook stand. Actually looks decent. Because the box design itself is the least attractive of the 3 Imo. But it comes with the better extra.

Reactions: apsmith21
Interesting, wonder why the human motherbox is more popular than thevothers. Perhaps the extras or the design of the box?
Because of the stand. If that stand would be in other two, then that two would be higher up the list.
Ppl mainly favor stand and then flag while pins are last. Also look of AM is by the response of ppl least attractive.
I however am OCD and for me Amazonian is by far best looking up on the shelf beside OC. Ppl also said it looks like some nasty infection, but clearly those same ppl clearly didn't watch movie. Motherbox is like that cause of sun which scorched it.
All in all am glad that i have both - OC and AM motherbox secured.

Reactions: Aniv and Marc Smith
That alien [totally appropriate medical name of a female organ removed here by moderators] box is still available, whole 14 of it, with six sides for your 'viewing pleasure'. I guess not many like that one.

I'm just happy I got this particular steel because ZSJL is my favorite movie.
My condolences...

Lol probably, [the stand] is pretty awesome.

You know what's awesome, the free wooden stands EverythingBlu gave with each edition. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nova
Got the human mother box, wow that went smooth with paypal.

Which one of u going direct? Better have those fast hands and even faster wifi cause these will sell out very fast

Pre-order direct is on January 28, so you might have a shot if you're on time and fast enough. Good luck.
ok, you guys will really have to help guide me with this because I have never ordered a premium steelbook before. If there was a steelbook that I have wanted so badly, it's this one. Have been waiting too many months for this and it just kills me that I missed the group buy

@GroundDigger Sign up to have an account on Collectong with all your details etc... On the 28th, be there ahead of time, sign in to the site as well as PayPal so you don't waste time on the checkout stage once you add the movie to your shopping cart.
Thank you! Do you know what time the sale will go live. I'm not sure which time zone they go by and whether it would go on sale at midnight

Thank you! Do you know what time the sale will go live. I'm not sure which time zone they go by and whether it would go on sale at midnight

This should help

Reactions: Gabrielyo