Mediabook Zombie Apocalypse Blu-Ray Mediabook [Austria]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Amazon purchase link (helps support Hidefninjas!)

Alternative purchase link

Released April 9th, 2013

Limited to 2,000 copies

za.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Added to upcoming releases.

Interesting release - found these on an Austrian site...

"The German independent label '84 Entertainment announced it will release the 2011 zombie movie 2012 Zombie Apocalypse made ​​by The Asylum in a 2-Disc Limited Uncut Edition. The film is appearing for the first time uncut on DVD and Blu-ray in German speaking countries. it comes as a customisable 3D mediabook which you can edit. A 3D cover sheet is included, so you can decide which artwork should appear on the Mediabook. The film itself is in its uncut version and both the 3D and 2D versions are included on Blu-ray and the 2D version on the DVD. Extras include the making of, bloopers, original trailer, a new trailer and photo gallery and a limited edition certificate and 12-page booklet."

zombie-2012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find Martin, now I'm very interested. It sounds a little like the lenticular steelbooks! Is this the first ever 3D digibook also, I don't recall any others having the 3D version?

Nice find Martin, now I'm very interested. It sounds a little like the lenticular steelbooks! Is this the first ever 3D digibook also, I don't recall any others having the 3D version?

Yes I believe it is - certainly none spring to mind and I just had a quick scan through the 3D releases on my shelf, and can't see any!

Only hurdle now is that terrible age verification system on that German e-tailers site. Anyone know how to comply with the requirements?

Yes I believe it is - certainly none spring to mind and I just had a quick scan through the 3D releases on my shelf, and can't see any!

Only hurdle now is that terrible age verification system on that German e-tailers site. Anyone know how to comply with the requirements?

I asked the same thing about Filmundo.de but none has responded. :(

It seems that the age verification is very easy at Bmv-medien. One have only to send scan of ID card or passport by post office, fax or e-mail on:

BMV-Medien Bianca Stein&Marc Weinmann
Marienstrasse 1
50374 Erftstadt
Deutschland
Fax. +49 (0)2235-9885454
E-Mail: [email protected]

I asked the same thing about Filmundo.de but none has responded. :(

It seems that the age verification is very easy at Bmv-medien. One have only to send scan of ID card or passport by post office, fax or e-mail on:

BMV-Medien Bianca Stein&Marc Weinmann
Marienstrasse 1
50374 Erftstadt
Deutschland
Fax. +49 (0)2235-9885454
E-Mail: [email protected]

Thanks a lot Vaso I'll give that a go tomorrow!:thumbs:

Yes it can be a nightmare to get hold of some of these mediabooks unfortunatly. I wish Amazon.de would stock them.

If you consider the Men in Black 3 (3D) - Best Buy Exclusive [Canada], this is the second.

Another info, in 2010 Battle Royale Ultimate Set (07 Discs) has a 3D disc. The set contains a mediabook + digipak but the 3D disc is on the digipak and not in the mediabook.