Purchase link: Standard edition
Price: 24.99 Standard
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

World Exclusive Art: Yes
Units: 4000 Standard
Finish: Mixed Gloss and Satin

Some of the features of the standard Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook™ series #001
•A loving treatment of the art created by Martin Ansin with extra details by the artist himself
•Disc art created specifically for this SteelBook release. Featuring an exact replica of the watch from the movie with rich colour tones
•The timelines are separated by detailed gloss and satin combined complex metallic layering
•Highly detailed metallic effect
•Each piece has been personally designed by Mondo and SteelBook from the front cover to the discs
•Packaged in a translucent sleeve with Mondo X SteelBook branding

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Exclusive HDN Preview Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Alien and The Dark Knight are my favourites currently, those two really deserve a killer steelbook. The Lost Boys doesn't interest me at all, I own the amaray already and that's enough for me, not really fan of the film. Also Looper has already a few quite amazing steelbook editions, so although I have nothing against it I would rather have TDK or Alien. And I agree with @psychoscot, only Alien and TDK are "important" enough to be the #001.

Going to be Looper most likely. I think the first FS exclusive release of Looper sold really well (at least in my area it did).

Personally I would rather have Dark Knight or Alien, but Looper is not a bad choice imo.

I'm sure someone mentioned it already, but Looper already has a Steelbook with Mondo art. The UK Version. So, it'd be weird if it got a 2nd Mondo release. Not sure why it would need one.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ok-former-hmv-exclusive-united-kingdom.26187/
I've heard people say that before, but as far as I can find that is not Mondo art on the UK steel. It is art from an artist who also does art for Mondo. That was never a Mondo poster though. You can take a look through the Mondo archive for its absence.

I hope its Alien or Dark Knight also!
Or better yet, release BOTH! ha
DARK KNIGHT please!! There has not been One TDK release that can be called awesome. (Don't get me started on those BLAH Japanese 'white background' steels). Mondo LOOPER has, ipso facto, been done (see above posts), and ALIEN has been OVERDONE! Dark Knight deserves a sweet steel!!

Last edited:
DARK KNIGHT please!! There has not been One TDK release that can be called awesome. (Don't get me started on those BLAH Japanese 'white background' steels). Mondo LOOPER has, ipso facto, been done (see above posts), and ALIEN has been OVERDONE! Dark Knight deserves a sweet steel!!
Nah all the alien Blu steels been mediocre.

Reactions: Paperinukke
Nah all the alien Blu steels been mediocre.
I have and enjoy the Facehugger Anthology steel, but I wouldn't say 'no' to an ALL-OUT embossed, spot glossed, doozy of a steel for any or all. But they certainly have released a lot of them that did nothing for me- and I am an Alien fanatic. (I even own one of the few Alien H.R. Giger Guitars!). But through all the iterations of the Alien Saga on DVD, Blu ray, Boxed sets, steelbooks- it leaves you exhausted. At least we know from über special-editions producer, Charles de Lauzirika, that EVERY LAST DROP of Alien footage is housed in the anthology!
But, like I said- if there was a super-special, out of this world, jaw-dropper of a steelbook...obviously I'd consider it!!!image.jpg

Reactions: nekromantik
I'm mega alien fan too but also love TDK but it's already had a good Korean steel with joker on cover. My wish is all alien films in mondo steel.